Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 67 - Knott County 43
Breathitt County wins and advances to 14th Region semifinals. 6 point lead at half. Bobcats held KCC to only 3 points in the 3rd quarter.
Turner was the difference maker tonight. Going to be a good one Sunday. Hope the bobcats respond to adversity against PCC cause they will hit them in the mouth. If the bobcats don’t lay down then could be a great game. PCC looked great against Powell. Powell is clearly down this year.
Awfully quiet in here!!! Must have been a bad night for all the Breathitt haters
If only they had a coach.
[Image:

]
Bruthas bruthas shout out to Bobkitties and the Noble one! Ole Fatpat bout as sad as Pat Nation after the Gbread is over! SMH! King said big guy wez done all the damage we could but Breathitt smacked us in the mouth! Aint seen a smacking like this since the lunch room episode in 67 and that was a whooping!  #wewillbeback  #sendhelp  #layupsfreethrowsshotsmustgoinbasket  #work #seasonisdone More mash taters please!!!
Condolences to fatpat.
Come cheer on the Commodores.
Concessions on me.
(03-04-2022, 10:17 AM)jamesclay Wrote: If only they had a coach.

id hold my tongue till Sunday night clay. Beating a 8-16 team isn’t a big deal. Let’s see the gp for Perry before we put noble on the throne. That is his first region win. Hoping bobcats beat Perry. Go cats
If Breathitt shoots like they did last night, they will be very hard to beat at home, the bobcats looked very impressive last night. As for knott, Slone scored the first 10 and wasn’t a factor the second half, Shepherd really wasn’t a factor, the Patriots will return a nice junior class next year, so I look for them to be back competitive again soon!