Poll: HARLAN @ JENKINS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
6.67%
Jenkins
93.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Jenkins Oct. 19
Winner goes to the playoffs! Who wins?
I say Jenkins, they impressed me this year
Jenkins
Both teams are up and down but Jenkins played there best ball of the season this past Friday night IMO with Harlan having an off week! If they bring that intensity that they had in the preseason and the first 2 games and the team that they beat Evarts 28-15 with then I see the Cavs winning! But if they bring the team that lost to Pineville 28-21 after Harlan beat Pineville 20-0 then it could be a different story! Going to be a battle of the Greens, just hopefully the town that starts with J is on top! Best of Luck to both teams!!!
Harlan has an open week and more often than not that can actually hurt you...it really throws off your rhythm. But it may help them out, I just see jenkins pulling this one out puckett and #28 Jon Taylor i think will be able to run the ball easily on harlan's defense....good luck both teams.
Jenkins
Jenkins has went to a Spread offense which has opened up so many different opportunities for so many different players. Hard to key on Puck and Taylor with the changes. Fun to watch, I know that! Hopefully these boys have turned it around like they did last year at around this time when they about knocked off Pikeville losing 21-14. Harlan will be a tough game I do believe. Anyone know of any injuries if Harlan has any at all?
Gotta go with Jenkins here, it could be a good game though! Go Cavs!!
Harlan
How many seniors does Harlan have? Any injuries?
Jenkins
I watched Jenkins beat the wings off the Hornets last week at Phelps I look for them to go to the playoffs this year.
Pirate4Life, do you go to Phelps or Belfry or are you out of school? Just wondering and really appreciate all of the compliments you have gave this Jenkins Football Family!

PLAYBOY5!
I'm going to say Jenkins in this one i just hope the team that came out and took care of buisness against Evarts comes out instead of the team that came out and sucked it up against Pineville tonights atmosphere is going to be wild cause this is the only game going on close around here i look for it to be a playoff type atmosphere and hopefully the cavs will see more playoff type atmospheres if you know what i mean jenkins is a really good team when they want to be. Jenkins really has took care of buisness this year come but then again they have just laid down some times best of luck to both teams but hey GO CAVS!!!