Allen Central 46 Jackson Co. 36
Final Score.
I think Jackson County scored twice on Allen Centrals JV
Congrats Allen Central!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Rebels.
gish_7 Wrote:I think Jackson County scored twice on Allen Centrals JV

Not meant in a bad way at all..but isn't allen central jv also their varsity?

Good job AC
JV meaning the kids that dont get playing time...
Poor Jackson Co.
Many of AC's Varsity players also play JV. With a small roster filled with underclassmen there isn't much choice. Two of the touchdowns Jackson County scored were with the majority of the Varsity starters watching from the side line. AC should have scored 2 more touchdowns in the 4th quarter. AC fumbled the ball just a few yards short of the TD. Again, a player who sees little time and was playing out of position. The Rebels also had what appeared to be a wide open touchdown when the runner's feet went out from under him.
Jackson has some awesome talent. #32- WOW is about all I can say.

Allen Central- looked pretty good last night. Not perfect- but good. Keep working hard guys. The Red White and Blue bowl is just around the corner. Let's make it back to back bowl wins and 3 in a row on the season.

GO REBELS!!!
The rebels next game will ne the biggest one of the year. It will be the fight for the 3 spot in the district.
Really thought Jackson would get this win! If anyone has seen them play ..THEY ARE HUGE, look very athletic but just not very football knowledgable I guess! Good win A.C.!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Really thought Jackson would get this win! If anyone has seen them play ..THEY ARE HUGE, look very athletic but just not very football knowledgable I guess! Good win A.C.!

I know this only the programs second year. But does any one know what kind of feeder program they have and how long it has been in place. These boys have some size and their is definitely some talent on that team. Good Luck on the rest of the season Generals.