Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all is in Region 8 in class 5A?
tell me if u know.
There are not 8 Regions in any class in football. There are 4 regions, 8 districts. The winner of each Region advances to the Semi-State.
I think thats what he ment. Districts not regions.
warriorpride Wrote:I think thats what he ment. Districts not regions.

If he was wanting to know who all was in District 8 tell him to look at his teams District schedule. LCC is in District 8.
LCC, Clay, Whitley, Perry Central, and North Laurel are in district 8.
i meant region 5 i messed up and noticed it to late to change it... i know who is our district i just didnt know who was i the region
cougar_54 Wrote:i meant region 5 i messed up and noticed it to late to change it... i know who is our district i just didnt know who was i the region

There isnt 5 Regions. There are only 4 Regions and 8 Districts, 2 Districts to each region. Here is a list of all the teams in Class 5A with their districts and Regions listed.

Region 1

Class 5A, District 1
Owensboro
Hopkinsville
Ohio County
Christian County

Class 5A, District 2
Bowling Green
Barren County
Warren Central
Grayson County

Region 2

Class 5A, District 3
John Hardin
Doss
Waggener
Iroquois

Class 5A, District 4
Anderson County
Jeffersontown
Oldham County
South Oldham
Grant County

Region 3

Class 5A, District 5
Highlands
Dixie Heights
Covington Catholic
Holmes
Scott

Class 5A, District 6
Woodford County
Johnson Central
Montgomery County
Bryan Station
Ashland Blazer

Region 4

Class 5A, District 7
Pulaski County
Lincoln County
Mercer County
Southwestern
South Laurel

Class 5A, District 8
Letcher County Central
Perry County Central
Whitley County
Clay County
North Laurel
cougar_54 Wrote:tell me if u know.

How many Regions does 5A have?
Kayaker has a good break down of the districts and Regions. Not real sure how the playoff scenario is working out this year. Every thing seems to have gotten a little complicated after they changed the playoff format last season.
lcc wins this district
I know the Tiger's have had a tough time since the blow up in the 2nd half aganist LCC, but if they can get things back on track before the playoff's, watch out. There is no dobut that Clay County is the most talented team in the district. Hopefully they'll win there next 4, and make some noise in the playoffs??