Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry vs Lawrence scrimmage
Perry vs Lawrence and Knott vs Franklin county scrimmages tomorrow at Johnson central , will anyone be live streaming?
Lawrence had Perry down 28 at one point ended up winning by 18 I believe. Beverly led Perry, Tyler day had a good game as well , Perry just got man handled

Knott beat Franklin by 10 had the lead from start to finish. Kizer Slone, drake Slone, and Scott Sheppard had good games. Mullins played good off the bench

Betsy lane handled clay county, Brady Robinson is the real deal and andrew kidd played a good game , mims is a load down low
Anyone have any updates from the rest of the games played at JC today?
(11-20-2021, 10:44 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Lawrence had Perry down 28 at one point ended up winning by 18 I believe.  Beverly led Perry, Tyler day  had a good game as well , Perry just got man handled

Knott beat Franklin by 10 had the lead from start to finish. Kizer Slone, drake Slone, and Scott Sheppard had good games. Mullins played good off the bench

Betsy lane handled clay county, Brady Robinson is the real deal and  andrew kidd played a good game , mims is a load down low
Felt like Franklin kept it interesting for the most. Atkinson is a baller and a terror on defense but gets called for two Ts one was questionable the last one was nothing at all kid didn’t do a thing. Add Claudio and Moorman into the mix after football season and Franklin is a sleeper in the 11th.

(11-20-2021, 11:46 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: Anyone have any updates from the rest of the games played at JC today?
Magoffin played Bath close for 4 quarters but they proved to be to much for them in the end pulling away with a comfortable win. 
JC lost to Rowan, Jc has a few starters still playing football.
Brady Robinson and Betsy Layne looked very good against Clay from the get-go.

Lawrence let the 3s fly in the first half and mostly coasted in the second. Adkins, Maynard, Johnson were all very strong for LC.

Perry is athletic and will be very tough as the season progresses.
(11-20-2021, 10:44 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Lawrence had Perry down 28 at one point ended up winning by 18 I believe.  Beverly led Perry, Tyler day  had a good game as well , Perry just got man handled

Betsy lane handled clay county, Brady Robinson is the real deal and  andrew kidd played a good game , mims is a load down low
Did Napier play for Perry Central? He is their transfer from Estill County that is probably their best player. I haven’t heard whether he has been ruled eligible or not.
(11-22-2021, 11:38 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:

Did Napier play for Perry Central? He is their transfer from Estill County that is probably their best player. I haven’t heard whether he has been ruled eligible or not.

yes he played 
Perry didn't really look to run at all in this game. Looked to be doing more half court offense. Fresh 5 in every 4 minutes as well.
(11-21-2021, 05:32 AM)Gold River Wrote:

Felt like Franklin kept it interesting for the most. Atkinson is a baller and a terror on defense but gets called for two Ts one was questionable the last one was nothing at all kid didn’t do a thing. Add Claudio and Moorman into the mix after football season and Franklin is a sleeper in the 11th.

(11-20-2021, 11:46 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: Anyone have any updates from the rest of the games played at JC today?
Magoffin played Bath close for 4 quarters but they proved to be to much for them in the end pulling away with a comfortable win. 
JC lost to Rowan, Jc has a few starters still playing football.
Bath defeated Magoffin by 4.  Game was tied with a minute to go.  Wouldn't say they won to comfortably.  Paintsville and Lawrence Co. looked really solid for early on.  Rowan and Boyd looked young, but will be good teams at the end of the season.  Everybody is playing for 2nd in the 16th.
Ain’t nobody playing for 2nd. It’s not over till it’s over. Ask Corbin’s football team. Anybody can lose.