Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paducah Tilghman upsets CAL of Louisville 41-34 FINAL
Gutsy ground game and crucial CAL errors leads to the upset f the year in 3A football. PT was 6-6 going in to the game. CAL was 11-1
[-] The following 2 users Like Tica's post:
  • GOREDDEVILS, RoShamBo
This team has been an enigma- tons of talent- but Covid had stagnated their progress.
This much youth needed the reps and it seems to be coming together at the right moment.
Wow. Two 6 loss teams in the state semi’s. PT and Belfry. Bardstown and PT will be a war.
Congratulations PT!
Love to see this one
Congratulations PT!
(11-20-2021, 12:13 AM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: Wow.  Two 6 loss teams in the state semi’s. PT and Belfry.  Bardstown and PT will be a war.
Glasgow up 48-35 at the moment. Bardstown driving
It will be Glasgow.
I love this one. Glad to see the Tornado rising to the level we expect. Cards are in full support of you guys.
Just heard the door open wide for Belfry.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diogenes's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Way to go big blue!!
Very surprised by this one, it’s going to be a fun next 2 weeks of football
Way to go Tilghman!
I picked PT to get whupped. Sorry for the momentary abandonment of tradition. This was a signature win against a school with unlimited resources. It also proves 3A football is wide open. I'm blue to the bone. On to encounter the Scotties!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tica's post:
  • Mayfieldsportsfan
Yes...didn’t see this one coming. Congratulations!! Huge win.
Wow, another "unexpected" winner in 3A. I'll be honest, I never would have thought the Final Four in 3A would be Paducah Tighman, East Carter, Glasgow, and Belfry. The 3A Trophy is definitely up for grabs. I'm not sure there is a favorite now, is there?

Oh yeah, very nice win PT!
Dont count out East Carter in the 3A conversation. Seems like this is anybodies to win. CAL just seems to have trouble in the post season.