Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs Raceland
What do you guys think?
Another tough team for the Tigers. Should be a good battle. Good Luck Tigers!
Paintsville has a few key injuries. Hunter Preston, Cody Reynolds, and JD VanHoose are injured but, to my knowledge are playing.
They should be fine come Friday. Hopefully lol
I think Raceland takes this one, where is it played this year?
IRISH4 Wrote:I think Raceland takes this one, where is it played this year?

Paintsville
Paintsville
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe that Raceland will be too much for the Tigers. They have a pretty good passing attack and decent run game. #7 for Racelend is an excellent kicker and WR.
I think this will be an exciting game to watch. I think Raceland will pull out a tough win. Good Luck to both.

Raceland- 28
Paintsville- 20
this one will more than likely be the game of the week around here
hope paintsville pulls ahead
paintsville=21
raceland=20
dundee Wrote:this one will more than likely be the game of the week around here
paintsville=21
raceland=20

Let's hope it doesn't come down to the kicking game... Raceland breeds kickers.
Raceland
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Let's hope it doesn't come down to the kicking game... Raceland breeds kickers.

itll be off a bad hike
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Paintsville has a few key injuries. Hunter Preston, Cody Reynolds, and JD VanHoose are injured but, to my knowledge are playing.

Just curious what did they do?
I think Paintsville isn't as bad as some think. The score against Pburg could've been 14-0 if they hadn't given up a few big plays. PBurg played a great game against the #1 team at that time in Class A Beechwood and probably should've won the game had a few calls gone their way. The loss to JC was expected, not much a team with 25-30 players can do against a strong 5A team that dresses 3 times that many. An ill advised pass that led to a JC defensive TD, horrible snaps, penalties that took them out of a possible 3rd and short moving them into a for sure punt situation then the score doesn't get that bad. If they can correct the little things, get the snaps down in shot gun formation, have a little bit more success in the rushing game, mix in more passes, have the WR's compete for the ball instead of giving up on it if its not there, catch the thing before you run with it, then Paintsville has a shot.

PHS-29
RHS-22
Raceland
paintsville
Doesn't Paintsville have two female kickers?
This will be a toss up because both teams are down from where they traditionally are.
dundee Wrote:this one will more than likely be the game of the week around here
paintsville=21
raceland=20

Right across the creek you have a Top 5A team facing off against the #1 team in Class 3A. That would have to be considered one of the top games across the state this week.

Tigers hang close early, but Raceland pulls away for a 21 point win.

Raceland: 35
Paintsville: 14
Kayaker Wrote:Right across the creek you have a Top 5A team facing off against the #1 team in Class 3A. That would have to be considered one of the top games across the state this week.

Tigers hang close early, but Raceland pulls away for a 21 point win.

Raceland: 35
Paintsville: 14

um if ur talkin about russell and sk
ur wrong about #1 in 3 A

raceland couldnt practice today they had a chemical spill down in there town
dundee Wrote:um if ur talkin about russell and sk
ur wrong about #1 in 3 A

raceland couldnt practice today they had a chemical spill down in there town
He is talking about Johnson Central vs Louisville Central.
Paintsville
Raceland 28 Paintsville 12..good luck to both teams..
Raceland 45-20
Raceland wins
Raceland-42
Paintsville-21
Go Rams
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "