Ashland 52 Russell 42
Final.
Congratulations Ashland!!
Congratulations to Ashland on the win.
Way to go Ashland.
I crashed in pick em again. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Rebel55
Crazy game Russell goes up 42-38 gets beat 52-42. Jones is very very good and paladeno runs hard. Bad tackling but a worse defensive scheme.
The fumble that Russell lost in the 4th I think really turned the tide in this game.
Defensive struggle Ashland if they can play get going and play clean ball look out.
(11-05-2021, 11:35 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Defensive struggle Ashland if they can play get going and play clean ball look out.

Ashland has a lot of improving to do to get past the semis and defend their title from last year. I think Belfry from the East or a West Team wins the State title.
Ashland couldn't stop the pass for most of the game & Russell couldn't stop the run all night. The defense took the night off.
1,038 total yards of offense tonight.
Ashland obviously scored a lot of points in this game, but they still seem to be a mess on the offensive side of the ball. Seem disorganized. Luckily for them Russell hasn’t been able to stop the run all year.
Could be wrong, but I don't think either Ashland or East Carter can get by Belfry.
[-] The following 2 users Like Slic Ric's post:
  • Elm street, GOREDDEVILS
(11-06-2021, 12:14 AM)Slic Ric Wrote: Could be wrong, but I don't think either Ashland or East Carter can get by Belfry.
May be right but Belfry doesn’t pass the ball and won’t that game be at Putnam if Ashland wins. Remember Belfry doesn’t like playing at Putnam on grass very much
(11-06-2021, 08:26 AM)T-CATS Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 12:14 AM)Slic Ric Wrote: Could be wrong, but I don't think either Ashland or East Carter can get by Belfry.
May be right but Belfry doesn’t pass the ball and won’t that game be at Putnam if Ashland wins. Remember Belfry doesn’t like playing at Putnam on grass very much
Because last year it was mud and not grass. Not to mention the clock operator ran about 6 minutes of playing time off the clock when it was supposed to be stopped
(11-06-2021, 09:25 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 08:26 AM)T-CATS Wrote:
Because last year it was mud and not grass. Not to mention the clock operator ran about 6 minutes of playing time off the clock when it was supposed to be stopped
Clock operator? Belfry wouldn’t have scored on Ashland’s D last season if they played 8 quarters. I hope Ashland gets by East and Belfry Lawerence. Putnam would get another great matchup.
How many assists did Porter have in this one? Did Villers burn up the nets from beyond the arc? My bad, thought this was a basketball thread. Defense anyone?
Well I am 2 for 2 in these games I missed both of them but congratulations to Ashland
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-06-2021, 11:42 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: Well I am 2 for 2 in these games I missed both of them but congratulations to Ashland

I did too!  Smile