Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Coach Hits 300. Two More Almost There.
ivan McGloneThe coach of the Red Devils picked up his 300th career win this past weekend. 272 at Russell and 28 at Huntington Vinson. Red Devil fans are lucky to have a coach that has character like McGlone. I think he is 10th on the Kentucky all time win list. The KHSAA doesn't recognize victories if a coach coached out of state.

Bob Schneider at Newport Central Catholic is the only coach that has over 300 wins in the state of Kentucky.

However Dudley Hilton of Bell has 299. Coach Phillip Haywood at Belfry has 298. Here is something interesting both of these coaches could hit the milestone against the same team Sheldon Clark
That is very interesting. When do each of them play Sheldon Clark?
Bell the 12th
Belfry the 26th
thanx I will keep an eye out for the scores.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Bell the 12th
Belfry the 26th

Belfry is scheduled to play them on the 19th.... I think it's their homecoming???
Yeah my mistake 26th is their off week
joethegreek Wrote:Ivan McGlone The coach of the Red Devils picked up his 300th career win this past weekend. 272 at Russell and 28 at Huntington Vinson. Red Devil fans are lucky to have a coach that has character like McGlone. I think he is 10th on the Kentucky all time win list. The KHSAA doesn't recognize victories if a coach coached out of state.

Bob Schneider at Newport Central Catholic is the only coach that has over 300 wins in the state of Kentucky.

However Dudley Hilton of Bell has 299. Coach Phillip Haywood at Belfry has 298. Here is something interesting both of these coaches could hit the milestone against the same team Sheldon Clark

I would like to see Ivan put in a couple more seasons to hit 300 in the state.

Congratulations to all 3 on getting so close to a milestone.
Congrats to Ivan mcglone the bill belichick of ky high school football
Congrats Coach Ivan!!!
Congratulations to all coaches, best of luck.
Yes, the game is Belfry's homecoming, on the 19th.