Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
100.00%
Knox Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Corbin @ Knox Central 10/08
Imo the AD fancies himself a tough guy or a bully who attempts to bully people into things for his program that he then turns around and ridicules other programs for. Rumor has it when a couple basketball players decided to transfer to his program from a neighboring school he took the transfer paperwork himself to that schools AD and bullied him into signing it. Rumor has it ( although I seen a couple of the texts messages) that a couple or more Corbin players where being recruited by him to transfer during the Corbin coaching vacancy and that when it blew up in his face, when in fact some of his players instead transferred that he threw a fit and came on this very board to ridicule and accuse the Corbin program of doing the same thing that he had attempted to do but was unsuccessful. I don’t think it’s just a rumor that he’s a big time Corbin hater and I get it sometimes there’s parts of our reputation that is very well earned, I’ve admittedly turned the screws of a few jilted people BUT it was for making accusations that where totally inaccurate and baseless lies. There are no rent houses in Corbin, there is no free tuition, there’s no slush fund for players, no free vehicles etc. What’s here is a community that loves football, the players, and program, that wants to see our kids succeed not only on the football field but once they move on in life, and we try very hard to help them any way we can. Encourage them, give them advice when it’s needed, cheer for them along the way, and make sure they always know how much we appreciate them for everything they done while wearing the red and gray. That’s pretty well the gist of it others may have things they could add or a different perspective but that’s mine. I want to however wish both teams an injury free game tonight and Go Hounds let’s get it…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-08-2021, 08:41 AM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 09:52 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 01:55 AM)Gold River Wrote: What’s the story between Corbin and the AD, Redhouds by 100 is my opinion without knowing

I’d love to tell you the gists of it, but Granny Bear has already laid the smack down, I’d rather not end up in the penalty box sucking my thumb…

Tell the gist of it, if you choose to do that.  Just 1) provide proof of the story  or  2) identify it as a rumor.

I'm really not a party pooper or a fun sucker (as some on here have called me).  I just don't want the thread to get out of hand.  I know there is some history between these two teams.

These two schools, in fact. ... To say they don't like each other is a gross understatement.
Smile
I got my 3rd Covid booster. I do NOT want to hear your complaining!!!

;)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-08-2021, 04:20 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I got my 3rd Covid booster.  I do NOT want to hear your complaining!!!

Wink

Big Grin Sick As long as I don’t end up in the penalty box we’re good, hope you feel well…I’m the dreaded anti-vaccer, well not really I had made an appointment to get mine until Joe started mandating, now I’m being as stubborn as I was before.

(10-08-2021, 02:49 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 01:55 AM)Gold River Wrote: What’s the story between Corbin and the AD, Redhouds by 100 is my opinion without knowing

I’d love to tell you the gists of it, but Granny Bear has already laid the smack down, I’d rather not end up in the penalty box sucking my thumb…
GrannyBear is using fear tactics. Maybe I should go into hiding. lol

Good to hear from you my friend…you definitely could end up with a vacation via Granny especially after the booster shot
(10-05-2021, 12:33 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 07:46 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 06:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 05:57 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I don’t think Knox scores.

I hope they are assessed negative points.
Hounds  56
KC     minus 2

Big Grin Big Grin  Tell us how you really feel…

I think you already know, but okay. If I was on an island inhabited by a tribe of psychopathic cannibals and my only and last chance of escaping was to climb aboard a boat occupied by five Knox Cenral fans, I wouldn't think twice... I would stay and let the cannibals eat me.
I’ve met some good KC folk I feel like KC fans would say the same about Corbin
(10-08-2021, 04:59 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 04:20 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I got my 3rd Covid booster.  I do NOT want to hear your complaining!!!

Wink

Big Grin Sick As long as I don’t end up in the penalty box we’re good, hope you feel well…I’m the dreaded anti-vaccer, well not really I had made an appointment to get mine until Joe started mandating, now I’m being as stubborn as I was before.

(10-08-2021, 02:49 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

GrannyBear is using fear tactics. Maybe I should go into hiding. lol

Good to hear from you my friend…you definitely could end up with a vacation via Granny especially after the booster shot

I ain't skeered. Take me on a vacation, Granny.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(10-08-2021, 03:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 02:43 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 02:23 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 05:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I wonder where Dougie is?

Eaten by cannibals???  Maybe some fine young cannibals.   LOL

Dougie, where are you,  we worried!!!
Here I is. How are you doing, Sir? Smile

Actually really sick with an infection today.  I'll be better after the kitties take a lickin' tonight.  lol
I hope you feel better soon.
I'm anti vaccer, vaxxer and ain't had baccer in a few years. somebody mentioned fine young cannibal. I actually was riding on back roads listening to Good Thing and She Drives Me Crazy on the radio. F J B if you can read between the lines Smile
(10-09-2021, 11:26 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm anti vaccer, vaxxer and ain't had baccer in a few years. somebody mentioned fine young cannibal. I actually was riding on back roads listening to Good Thing and She Drives  Me Crazy on the radio. F J B if you can read between the lines Smile

Big Grin Big Grin  Tongue