Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 60 Williamsburg 28
Final.
Damn! Was not expecting this. Was anyone else?
[-] The following 1 user Likes #55PirateFan's post:
  • 64SUR
Middlesboro better than some expected!
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Congratulations Ms Jordyn Ferguson, first female in Middlesboro history to score an extra points
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Looks like Williamsburg played someone tonight haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(08-27-2021, 11:25 PM)64SUR Wrote: Final.
Middlesboro absolutely dominated Williamsburg.  I picked the Boro to lose but I was wrong.  Caleb Bogonko returned for a 5th yr and had im sure he had right at 400 yds rushing and 6tds.

Boro will go undefeated in the reg season, as long as covid stays away and no key injuries...sorry Breathitt u won't be beating the Boro this yr.

Too bad the Jackets aren't in 1A anymore or they are a legit title contender if they are.  I dont think Boro is quite good enough to beat LCA, Beechwood or Mayfield but its nice to finally hand some butt whippings instead of receiving them.

Big win for the Middlesboro program they arent the punching bag anymore, like old times again in the crater right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tazcat's post:
  • #55PirateFan
I forgot to say it in my earlier comment but congratulations to Middlesboro, I didn't think they could win this game, especially on the road. Big congrats and very nice win.
(08-27-2021, 11:28 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: Damn! Was not expecting this. Was anyone else?

Color me holy sh!t shocked, guess we know who’s getting all the players down in the crater now and it ain’t the crybaby…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(08-27-2021, 11:40 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 11:28 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: Damn! Was not expecting this. Was anyone else?

Color me holy sh!t shocked, guess we know who’s getting all the players down in the crater now and it ain’t the crybaby…
Lol
This is surprising. I didn't think The Burg would just quit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Way to go Yellow Jackets.
(08-27-2021, 11:40 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

it's Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
Larry French is a dang good coach. Middlesboro looking good early on this season, congrats Jackets.
(08-27-2021, 11:40 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I forgot to say it in my earlier comment but congratulations to Middlesboro, I didn't think they could win this game, especially on the road. Big congrats and very nice win.
It was at Middlesboro not at Williamsburg.

(08-27-2021, 11:59 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: Larry French is a dang good coach.  Middlesboro looking good early on this season,  congrats Jackets.
Coaching is everything.  Middlesboro football program was dead in the water and they made the French hire.  He has completely changed the culture.  The talent has always been here just not the discipline and the desire to compete.  Thats been missing for several yrs but all that is back now and seeing the results
(08-27-2021, 11:59 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: Larry French is a dang good coach.  Middlesboro looking good early on this season,  congrats Jackets.

He sure is. I remember wishing my team would hire him.
Nice win Middlesboro.
I need to lure that running back to Whitley County. lol
I pick against the boro too but congratulations to them they opened eyes last night

Yes I was.  We played them for our first season game, and they looked very strong.
Good win for the Yellow jackets.
With Breathitt playing the way they are Middlesboro should have an excellent shot at 10-0
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolfcat's post:
  • Gitback Coach