Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you pick to win the 15th, now down to 4 teams
I am going to pick Pburg to win, if they can beat valley, then they will be going on to rupp.

I think it will be Jc and Pburg in the finals with Pburg coming out on top by 8.

bc#1
I also say Prestonsburg will win.
I'm going with Prestonsburg also
Im going to take Johnson Central. I'll probably be the only person on here to say that, but their playing some good basketball right now.
I'm pulling for P'burg. But I think J.C. has a pretty good chance if it comes down to them and P'burg in the final
Call me crazy, but I'll go with the underdog Shelby Valley
SV was lucky to escape the game against Paintsville. They are going to have to play better defense if they want to win it. I'm going to go with Johnson Central. They are going to be tough to handle.
Im gonna go with Pike Central, no...South Floyd,,,,just kiddin. If P burg can step up their play, and beat shelby valley they will prolly win the 15th. If not Valley will prolly win it. It is still very wide open though.
Prestonsburg if they can get back on the roll they once were on... I think Belfry will beat Johnson Central... they match-up better with JC than they did with SF, and they found the way to win.
If the refs call a fair game P'urg
If the refs let P-burg play like they can, then IMO no one can beat them, but if P-burg doesn't get past Valley, Valley will be going to Rupp.
Im going to have to go with either Shelby Valley or Johnson Central. These teams will definitely make some noise in the tourney and one of them will go to rupp.
imo shelby valley will win it...........................they survived there scare aginst paintsville and i think seniors patrick taccket and kelsey freind will lead them to victory
If Valley can get passed Pburg I think they'll win it.

Hopefully they'll want revenge from last year, play defense and be PUMPED friday.
Do I even have to say it........Ok then, if you insist

BELFRY !!!!!!!!!!
Who ever wins it between P'burg and Valley. I'm for Valley. I know they can win this tournament..that's only if they want it bad enough.
well depends on which valley shows up the one before tournement time would beat p-burg by 10 points the one playing right now may not be even get a lead against p-burg
true true
I honestly thought from the get-go that there were only 2 teams that could stop Valley , P-burg & Belfry , both are still in it.
The "Baby Tigers" came within a gnat's rump pulling off the upset of this season.
At this point I believe that the team that wants it the most will win.
Who wants it and why do they????
Well, if Friend comes to play ill take Valley by 6+ for the rest of the tourny, but if hes not up for the game i would have to take either P-burg or Belfry, just cant seem to make my mind up between those two...but i honestly think valley will win it, and if they dotn i do belive they are the most talented team in it!
They have been all along (the most talented) but at this juncture you have to be the most determined.
I'm going to go with Belfry. They seem to be pretty determined in this tournament and will more than likley play to win. I would like to see Valley win it all but I'm going to say Belfry will pull this one off.