Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Harlan County
Who wins this one? Does the Dawgs fall to 0-2? Does Harlan County go 2-0.
Harlan County 28-14
Id say its going be an emergency room afternoon for the Dawgs.
I'll take the Granny Bears in this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Granny Bear
Hazard 35
Harlan co 24

This should be a competitive game but I see the bulldogs winning by 2 scores.
bulldogs by 7
hazard 35 Harlan 16
Hazard wins
If I knew for sure that bac2369 would have his new baby at the game, I'd drive the mountain just to see it!!

Harlan County has a new coach this year and is rebuilding in some of the skilled positions. That said, I'm still taking the Black Bears by 14.

Praying for no injuries!!!
Hazard will go 0-2 for sure this week.

Harlan County 45
Hazard 14
(08-23-2021, 06:14 PM)64SUR Wrote: Hazard will go 0-2 for sure this week.

Harlan County 45
Hazard 14

It should be a good game. HCHS did lose 30-0 to Middlesboro in a scrimmage a few weeks back, so I don't know why anyone would think it would be easy. I've been wrong before though.
Gonna go with my Dawgs at home 27-20! Should be a good one.
I like Hazard in this one, 21-14. This one will be a bruiser.
I wouldn't expect this one to be a blow out. If the second half team from the Middlesboro game shows up it will be a great game. Can't fall behind 22-0 to Harlan Co.
(08-23-2021, 05:42 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: If I knew for sure that bac2369 would have his new baby at the game, I'd drive the mountain just to see it!!

Harlan County has a new coach this year and is rebuilding in some of the skilled positions. That said, I'm still taking the Black Bears by 14.

Praying for no injuries!!!

I may be in attendance, I would also love to bring him, but don’t think my boss at home will let that happen. But it would be wonderful to get to meet Granny Bear in person!!! Hoping for a good game and for the teams to get out healthy.
[-] The following 2 users Like bac2369's post:
  • Granny Bear, pjdoug
I don't blame boss lady one bit!! Too much stuff going on right now. But I would LOVE to see more pictures!!