Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 (2A) Beechwood @ #2(1A) Paintsville 8/27
Hate to tell you but pjdoug is from Whitley County
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • pjdoug
Bunch of limp wristed javelin throwers afraid to go outside and let the boys play football.
Beechwood is curb stomping Paintsville. Not surprised of the score, but Paintsville looked intimidated and timid from the opening kickoff.
Paintsville using their 4th quarterback.
(08-27-2021, 06:49 PM)PHSForever Wrote: MountainMamba
(08-27-2021, 01:35 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I don't cheer for Northern Kentucky teams, but Beechwood is gonna smoke some hind end in this one.
Hope to hear about it on the worst podcast around! How about y’all worry about finding a game lmao

unlike Paintsville, Pikeville has a hard time finding teams to play because they worry about losing to Pikeville ... lol. Good luck tonight tho.
Lol Hazard wasn’t scared to play Pikeville last year. Remember that one. Probably go down as the worst Pikeville loss in the past Decade! I guess we all fall short. Even the Panthers.

(08-27-2021, 10:30 PM)German Eye Wrote: Beechwood is curb stomping Paintsville. Not surprised of the score, but Paintsville looked intimidated and timid from the opening kickoff.
Paintsville using their 4th quarterback.
It was a rough one. Hergott is by far the most impressive HS QB I’ve EVER seen. Running/Throwing, he’s a game changer.   Paintsville was just outsized in this one. Beechwood will be adding another 2A State title in December. Very impressive team all the way through.
Obviously you haven’t seen very many QB’s