Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles - How Long
The Eagles new song "How Long", which is a '72 cover of J.D. Souther's song is a really good one. IMO, this is the way country music should be played. Pure talent, no voice enhancements. They've still got it and I'm glad they're coming out with a new album. A lot of the country crap played now isn't pure, and this is for sure the way it is supposed to be done. Hats off to the Eagles, they've still got talent...
I think it's a great song too!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's a good song.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:The Eagles new song "How Long", which is a '72 cover of J.D. Souther's song is a really good one. IMO, this is the way country music should be played. Pure talent, no voice enhancements. They've still got it and I'm glad they're coming out with a new album. A lot of the country crap played now isn't pure, and this is for sure the way it is supposed to be done. Hats off to the Eagles, they've still got talent...

Couldn't agree more BB...:notworthy

Love the song and I'm looking forward to the release of their new "double album" of 20 new Eagles tunes that is suppose to come out October 30th! They will also perform "How Long" on the CMA Awards show telecast on ABC, November 7th, marking their first time performing on the Country music awards show.