Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 8th grade VS Betsy Layne
IF I'm not mistaken...... Phelps was supposed to play them (Betsy Layne) but had to cancel. Therefore, Belfry 8th grade will be playing them this evening at 6:00.
Lets go BMSTongueirateSho
6th grade won against Prestonburg at Shelby Valley in the Coca Cola bowl today...... 22-0!!! GO LITTLE PIRATES!!!!
Belfry wins :Cheerlead
Pirates~R~Us...... WAS that or was that not a hard fought battle!!! I didn't think we were EVER going to quit getting penalties called on us!!! LOLOL....

GO BMS 22-6 Wink
Who looked good for each one of the teams
Who looked good for Betsy Layne...I alrealy know who looked good for Belfry
oldtiminladycat Wrote:Who looked good for Betsy Layne...I alrealy know who looked good for Belfry

Who would that be??? IMO.... they ALL looked good!!!
Betsy Layne played good ball but I have a few things I would LIKE to say....... but I'll keep to myself!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Pirates~R~Us...... WAS that or was that not a hard fought battle!!! I didn't think we were EVER going to quit getting penalties called on us!!! LOLOL....

GO BMS 22-6 Wink

OMG I thought they were going to have to start making up new ones :yikes: But oh well we pulled it off. Dang how many chances does one get??Smile
Lord I know what you mean!!! LOLOL.... They EARNED what they got... that's FOR SURE!!! Smile