Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs. Leslie
Who will come out on top in this one?
The Jackets can name the score for this one. Leslie is way down. Good Luck to both.

Middlesboro- 49
Leslie County- 12
Middlesboro ... with ease
Middlesboro
Mboro-46
LC-12
M-boro-48
Leslie-14
Middlesboro usually seems to struggle when playing Leslie. Last year M'boro had alot more talent but Leslie played with them and the game was ended on a very bad call IMO. The jackets play a man defense, they way Leslie passes the ball I don't see them stopping the passing attack.

Leslie 34
M'Boro 28

This game is Leslie's first home game they will be boosted.
good luck to the eagles.. they might need it..
TakeItToTheHouse/The2nd Wrote:Middlesboro usually seems to struggle when playing Leslie. Last year M'boro had alot more talent but Leslie played with them and the game was ended on a very bad call IMO. The jackets play a man defense, they way Leslie passes the ball I don't see them stopping the passing attack.

Leslie 34
M'Boro 28

This game is Leslie's first home game they will be boosted.
This is a completely winnable game for Leslie Co. You're not dealing with the Middlesboro of old. They have 54 Pts. in 3 games. They just don't have the athletes they usually have. And one of their best probably is out for this game, Brennan Bowling. Hunter Adams is a great player, the best from last years team in my opinion, but I don't think he can do it by himself. Its too easy to key on him.
Middlesboro will get on track offensively in this one, and win 54-20