Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east ridge vs. johnson central
lets hear your thoughts. im saying east ridge on top by 10.
East Ridge by 7
I'm gonna say ER by 6
I'll take Johnson Central by 5.
i'm takin' East Ridge on this one
the ridge by 5
JC by 4
East Ridge by 2
ER by 4.
Central should win this one.
Johnson Central by 4
The Ridge by 10
After last nights games who knows. I think this one will go down to a last second shot. I don't know if Johnson Central can stop Branham. I herard McCarty was playing good For JC. Time will tell.
I hope ER gets beat so bad, because if they do play again who can stand there little chop thing they do! (besides the people who does it) hahaha
I want ER to win because I think they will be the easiest of the two to beat, but I say Central wins by 4.
ER by 6
Quote:I want ER to win because I think they will be the easiest of the two to beat, but I say Central wins by 4..
Quote:I hope ER gets beat so bad, because if they do play again who can stand there little chop thing they do! (besides the people who does it) hahaha

you are wrong my friends. if you think that er will be easy to beat. these guys just lost their first district title and are on the hunt. you can believe that hurley will have his boys ready to play come tonight. oh yeah and by the way, the only reason you hope the warriors get beat is because you dont want to play them again. you think that something might go wrong. i got er by 2 in a barn burner. good luck to both teams though
Something might go wrong? Buddy P-burg beat ER by nearly 20 this year. ER has never beaten P-burg before in their existence. So why would I be afraid. IMO, ER isn't all that impressive.
I'm hoping Johnson Central can pull this one out.
im oging to go with JC by 5
Central by 4, in OT.
how great would it b if EVERY game went into OT
ER by 5......when ER is playing good they can take down any team in the
15th.....But all of the team playing for the 15th title has a shot to win it...

Good Luck Warriors
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:how great would it b if EVERY game went into OT

Shew.. I'd have a heart attack.
lol i would say u would i dont have anything to worry about anymore which sucks im kinda sad but not as bad as last year.