Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville v. Shelby Valley
Thoughts:

I wonder if the 14th region officials have got the memo on Lando is so it could be bad for Valley

SV by 10
SV by 20
Booher sucks
but i will go with SV
by 8
Shelby Valley by 12
I would like to see Paintsville and their YOUNG team win and go to Rupp and live the Cinderella season, but I don't see it happening. SV by 6.
SV by 10
Shelby Valley, it might not be as close as everyone thinks, I bet that first round shocker last year has been the talk of the locker room since last March.
Paintsville by 4
im going to say valley by 7

but kris bentley has to share the ball a little more

riddle and tackett have to play like they did during district for valley to win.

good luck cats.
This game won't be anything like the regular season game when Valley shot like 500% Confusedhock: Confusedhock: in the first quarter.

Paintsville was playing an injured Matt Hensley and playing without J.D. Van Hoose's 15 ppg and 8-12 rebounds per game.

But, Valley has more experience and talent. Valley 79-72.
i'm gonna take Valley on this one

i think they'll be able to beat the tigers it should be an easy one
SV by 12+
I'm going with the baby Tigers. I'd like to see them pull an upset, which is very possible. Never count Bill Mike out!
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Shelby Valley, it might not be as close as everyone thinks, I bet that first round shocker last year has been the talk of the locker room since last March.

Agreed, it won't happen again. I say you won't be able to drive a nail up the "baby" Tigers behinds. Valley by 15
Valley will b to tough at home for the Tigers. The youth will bite them on the ars. p-Ville gets beat by 10+. My prediciton is Valley 76-62
"sportwhiz" Wrote:This game won't be anything like the regular season game when Valley shot like 500% Confusedhock: Confusedhock: in the first quarter.

Paintsville was playing an injured Matt Hensley and playing without J.D. Van Hoose's 15 ppg and 8-12 rebounds per game.

But, Valley has more experience and talent. Valley 79-72.

That is exactly right, I just don't see SV shooting like they did in the regular season for a couple reasons, 1) Paintsville aint gonna leave Bentley open all night like last time, 2) you don't many games shooting like SV did that night, shot around 80% for the game. Won't happen again.

Paintsville was indeed without VanHoose, like sportwhiz said that is around 15 points and at least 7-8 rebounds, not to mention how much better of a defensive player he is than his replacement(s). Matt Hensley was also injured, came back too early from that bad ankle sprain, shouldn't have even been playing, but the boy has got it in him, when he is 100% he is HUGE boost for the Tigers.

Finally, Paintsville had a horrible night shooting, not only from the floor but also at the free-throw line, I have never seen Paintsville shoot free-throws that bad all year long.

Paintsville - 74
Valley - 73
upset special tigers by 2
Bill Mike wil be wanting this win badly, especially since Booher called a timeout up 30 at the end of the third to set up a play. This game will be closer than the first one but Valley should win.
valley has been the team to beat the tigers the past 4 years.
valley by 15.
Valley by 9
Pville by 5 in O.T.
You know what, I like the underdog
Paintsville by 2