Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter 43 Walton-Verona 6 (2A Quarterfinal)
Final congrats to the Comets on a regional title!
Comets look like a great team! I'd like to see them make a run!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good to see West Carter having some success. As long as I can remember West Carter has not had very good football teams. I don't remember them having a winning record the whole time I lived in the area.
Good luck on your first semi finals appearance. I will be rooting for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-04-2020, 11:55 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Comets look like a great team! I'd like to see them make a run!

I would too. Beechwood will be a tough out next week though.
(12-04-2020, 11:56 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 11:55 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Comets look like a great team! I'd like to see them make a run!

I would too. Beechwood will be a tough out next week though.

Very
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • GOREDDEVILS
(12-04-2020, 11:41 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Final congrats to the Comets on a regional title!
Congrats To WC! I feel many have been sleeping on this West Carter team! Next weeks game should be a Dandy!
Congratulations WC. Pulling for you guys.
This is the best west Carter team I have ever seen by far! These coaches and players have done so much with so little!
[-] The following 2 users Like WestCarterComet's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Blue_Bird96
It’s refreshing to see some new teams make semi state. Congratulations to the players and coaches at West Carter. I hope they enjoy this experience even if they have a tough task of going up against Beechwood.
I would love to see a Murray vs West Carter final. Slim chances but you know with covid, over looking teams, a little magic water, and a couple rabbit feet they got a chance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes foozeball80's post:
  • WestCarterComet
Congratulations to Leetavious Cline. It was announced in the first half tonight that he became the career leading rusher at West Carter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestCarterComet's post:
  • Spud6
Very happy for West Carter and that Olive Hill community. I hope that town and the county are enjoying the ride and this team. Don’t take seasons like this for granted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • WestCarterComet
No matter what happens in this game I would have never dreamed in my 56 years 51 in Carter Co. I now live in Lexington would I see Beechwood coming to Olive Hill for a state semi-final game in football. I would love to see the Comets win even through I'm from and coached basketball at East Carter (I'm not one of those who want my schools rival to lose every game) I think Beechwood will probably win, but I will be rooting for the Comets!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • WestCarterComet
Congrats to Comets ☄️. Great season. Shame COVID has kept fans from filling the stands. Seasons like these are great for communities.
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • 16BBall Fan