Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSAA Board of Control meeting @ 9am on 11/18/2020
This should be the link to the Livestream -------------> www.youtube.com/khsaatv

The hot topics on the agenda are supposed to be how to proceed with Winter & Spring sports.
Attendance numbers for the football playoffs/state finals will more than likely be set as well.

I have no inside info, but if you made me guess.... Winter sports probably won't start until after Jan. 1st., if not later.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I’d say your spot on. Football is already on autopilot. So attendance would be the only topic in my opinion.
This has me worried. A logical person would look at it as there is no correlation between football and the spread of this thing. But as we know the KHsaa isn’t logical. I was hoping they’d open it up a little bit attendance wise, I know for sure there is no possibility of that.
Are they intentionally making the stream suck so no one can watch? Haha ? it was over 600’people watching and now it’s like 100
I have been trying to watch it....it is so crappy, I left.
(11-18-2020, 11:26 AM)Old guy Wrote: I have been trying to watch it....it is so crappy, I left.
No luck here either guy. It’s there end because my speed is high and latency is low
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Old guy
So far I don’t think we missed much. I’ve got it back on, they are doing championship reviews of different sports. No football talk yet unless I’ve miss d it
Same here I am listening while I work. Nothing news worthy.
Here comes football playoffs.
I did hear him say that in the lower rounds if a team doesn’t compete the other would just get a bye, until the semi’s on. From the semis on if a team doesn’t compete the team who was eliminated would take their spot.
any updates on football discussion?
If a football team has to withdraw from the Semi-Finals or Finals, the team they beat will take their place.
KHSAA recommends Winter sports starting on Jan. 4th.... must be approved by the BOC.
They talked about attendance as well. They are going to abide by UKs policy for social dis., they said that would effect the clubs, and box seats. I think they said they will allow 7K for the title games. No coaches can order tickets like past years. Like I said before, if a team drops out 3rd and below it’s just a bye for the other. 4th and 5th rounds if a team drops out, the team they defeat will take their place. So it sounds like if someone has
To quarantine no time will be given to do so.