Thoughts and predictions 

Corbin 6-1
Lincoln County 5-3
Last meeting 10/16/20

Corbin 14
Lincoln County 08
Corbin 35
Lincoln 14
All depends on the play calling, one kid gets all the touches and vanilla play calling it’ll be pretty similar to the last game. Open it up spread the ball around and it shouldn’t be close, but it shouldn’t have last time either.
Should be a much different game this time around. Hoping Corbin keeps the same offensive play book like the last 2 games and this game should be decided by halftime.

Corbin 42
Lincoln County 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Single Wing 77
^^I agree. Should have been a different game last time, credit goes to LC for that one. When you abandon your game plan and try to play the other teams, it happens.

I know Greer likes to control the clock and doesn’t like his D out there that much. But you have to somewhat look ahead. Not look past the team in front of you, but the war ahead. Put points on the board, get the clock running, and get our STARTERS OUT!!!! This isn’t the time to be d!cking around and trying to prove a point!
(11-15-2020, 10:26 PM)Hound05 Wrote: ^^I agree. Should have been a different game last time, credit goes to LC for that one. When you abandon your game plan and try to play the other teams, it happens.

I know Greer likes to control the clock and doesn’t like his D out there that much. But you have to somewhat look ahead. Not look past the team in front of you, but the war ahead. Put points on the board, get the clock running, and get our STARTERS OUT!!!! This isn’t the time to be d!cking around and trying to prove a point!

In a normal year I agree with that. But this year coming off 2 weeks with no game, you kinda need to play three quarters to get your legs back so to speak. Have to find that timing with the pass, rework your set up plays. I would hope to jump out to a big enough lead to take some pressure off and work on areas within the offense like establishing the middle with wells, to open up Patterson and longmire on the sidelines. Also like to see more of powers being dominate in power running so that Mills can exploit those big gashes. We have to do those things on offense to make a run, that’s just this ole dummies opinion. Main thing is being back under the lights at full strength.
(11-15-2020, 11:46 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 10:26 PM)Hound05 Wrote: ^^I agree. Should have been a different game last time, credit goes to LC for that one. When you abandon your game plan and try to play the other teams, it happens.

I know Greer likes to control the clock and doesn’t like his D out there that much. But you have to somewhat look ahead. Not look past the team in front of you, but the war ahead. Put points on the board, get the clock running, and get our STARTERS OUT!!!!  This isn’t the time to be d!cking around and trying to prove a point!

In a normal year I agree with that.  But this year coming off 2 weeks with no game, you kinda need to play three quarters to get your legs back so to speak.  Have to find that timing with the pass, rework your set up plays.  I would hope to jump out to a big enough lead to take some pressure off and work on areas within the offense like establishing the middle with wells, to open up Patterson and longmire on the sidelines.  Also like to see more of powers being dominate in power running so that Mills can exploit those big gashes.  We have to do those things on offense to make a run, that’s just this ole dummies opinion.  Main thing is being back under the lights at full strength.
Very good point. Either way though, I don’t see the ole ball coach taking his starters out before the 3rd anyways. I went and watched practice twice last week. The timing appears to be pretty good, but games are wayyyy different. I would like to see us throw the ball around and get some of these WRs confidence built back up, and just get them in “game mode” again. We know our run game is gonna be there, so I say go out, throw the pigskin around all night, working on the timing like you said, and have fun.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!
Corbin 28 Lincoln Co. 21
Hounds by 14
If we win obviously I’ll take it, but if we do win by 14 I will be severely disappointed in these young hounds
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • 64SUR
And probably the coaching staff too
(11-17-2020, 11:17 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: And probably the coaching staff too
More so that, than the boys hahaha. It just kills me because we’ve all seen their potential, it’s like a prized racehorse and the jockey is holding them back 9 lengths on the outside.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hound05's post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, TD Hounds
This might be unpopular but i got Lincoln on the UPSET!!! If they keep it low scoring like last game, and play at a smart pace they can pull it off. I got Lincoln 17-14.
(11-19-2020, 01:24 PM)4AKentuckyBoy Wrote: This might be unpopular but i got Lincoln on the UPSET!!! If they keep it low scoring like last game, and play at a smart pace they can pull it off. I got Lincoln 17-14.
I can’t say your wrong in thinking that because of the earlier game. But there were several factors that played into that as well. We pretty much got into a pissing match with them running the ball, and our OC left his playbook at home and could apparently only remember one running backs plays. I don’t think that will happen this time. You always hear that a team was out coached and talent won them the game, well this situation I actually thinking our coaching held our players back, either consciously or not, and it showed
Redhounds will take this and it won't be in question midway through the second quarter. I'm somewhere around 47-14 Corbin
Does Corbin have their games online?
(11-20-2020, 03:19 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: Does Corbin have their games online?

107.3 I think you can watch.