Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayre best in 1A
Who the hell is Sayre anyway? It’s Pikeville’s to lose and it ain’t even close...
^^^apparently from what I got, they the Bell county of then north hahah. ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • TD Hounds
lmao off, Bell Co worse than UT fans just wait till next year...brick by brick
(11-13-2020, 09:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^I hear you loud and clear, and Pikeville staff would be the last people on Earth to run it up.

lol
(11-14-2020, 12:20 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^I hear you loud and clear, and Pikeville staff would be the last people on Earth to run it up.

lol
lol yourself. They don't do if for a fact. Heck, you're living proof. Could have beaten Paintsville by 80 in the championship...
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Gus McCrae, PHS DYNASTY
Well the number 1 team in the state gets to prove why they are number 1 this week. Thats right, Im saying it and calling it. All season long the battle cry has been loud and clear. Many have ignored it, scoffed at the fans projections of domonating and Their record speaks for itself, through the highs and lows they have remained the clear favorite. Regardless of the opponent. Regardless of what anyone may or may not believe, the number 1 team in all of class A will come out Victors in round one in shocking, well not so shocking, fashion.

Sayre. Thats right, the Sayre Spartans....will LOSE to the clear number one team in the state. The Pikeville Panthers. Hahaahahahaha. I aint even a Pikeville guy, i just thought it would be fun. Good luck to both squads and i hope all come away injury free and the game gets to be played. I give a hard time to you Sayre fellas, but in all honesty, i think they are a program with a bright future and they seem to have a clearly supportive fan base. The best programs in the state have fans on Rivals that drive each other crazy. You Sayre guys have that much going for you so far!
Can someone please close this thread. All this Sayre PR is making my head spin
Panthers end #1’s season. So long Sayre
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • Gus McCrae
(11-07-2020, 01:18 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: Only undefeated team in 1A. How would they not be #1 now?!? Y’all are eating your words.

I want some of what this guy is on  Wink  Great season for a developing program who played who they should as a new program but taking on the coal kings is a major step up in play to anything remotely close to what Sayre has seen
(11-07-2020, 01:18 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: Only undefeated team in 1A. How would they not be #1 now?!? Y’all are eating your words.
Lol ! Panthers might go easy on ya if you promise not to cry after your tails are kicked. Gonna be a long quiet trip back for ya and it will give you time to ask yourself "why did i start that foolish thread ?"  Huh
[-] The following 3 users Like PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • Go Blazers Go, Gus McCrae, jetpilot
Great season Sayre but Pikeville might hang 60 on ya
Sayre is better than the credit i gave them earlier in the year and tbh, they could knock off someone they shouldnt. But they dont get that chance as they are not yet on the level of NCC, Raceland, or Paintsville, defensively and Pikeville is better than those teams by atleast 2 scores. So the chance of an upset in this game is probably lower than the percentage of new covid cases it takes to shutdown a county.
Somewhere down the road there might be a humbling coming.... really mean talk, no respect, no understanding... it is very hard to start a new program.... go easy on them, you may be in a in a bad spot yourself some day...
Pikeville looking at this thread like:
[Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/08/04/...0bfd3e.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes EKUAlum05's post:
  • PHSForever
(11-16-2020, 02:30 PM)BlueSky Wrote: Somewhere down the road there might be a humbling coming.... really mean talk, no respect, no understanding... it is very hard to start a new program.... go easy on them, you may be in a in a bad spot yourself some day...

I have huge respect for what they have done in their young football program's lives. My Rams have seen more ass whoopings in the last 2 years than they have in probably the previous 10 seasons and we are smalc dab in the middle of the first losing regular season we have had in IDK how long, so i got your hard times. But I am also realistic. To have faith and pride is one thing, but i still pick against my homer team when logic says to.
Point well taken... picking and being for your team is very important, but not sure when you sometimes make fun of the foe, it is the right way to go ....
If not for knit picking and jabbing eachother this site would be no fun! Thats why i stay on here and not the other one. Too stuffy over there. I got banned for calling Somerset "the bunnies". Its all in good fun and us has beens need a place to coach from our keyboards and arm chairs! Join in and dont take stuff too personally!
Got it?Keep enjoying
Last time Sayre came to Pike County they left with a loss. Probably the same outcome here.
(11-13-2020, 10:16 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 01:37 PM)four quarters Wrote: As stated earlier I agree with the Bell County comment.  Their schedule hurt them last year because it was a cake walk until they played with the big boys in the championship.  You see this year they played Johnson Central and  Ashland Blazer and took a spanking.  It could help them as they get deep into playoffs.  Sayre schedule is weak and it will show as competition becomes better.  They are good, but not quite the level as their record shows.
Bells schedule is usually weak. I don’t think ole dud really cares anymore. 

im still trying to figure out how “Sayre is the best in 1A” made it to 2 pages hahah. One paragraph and their schedule shuts that argument down
How about 3 pages! I don’t see how this is even a discussion. This thread should be over with by Friday.
Sayre is mediocre at best.
(11-17-2020, 11:34 AM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: If not for knit picking and jabbing eachother this site would be no fun! Thats why i stay on here and not the other one. Too stuffy over there. I got banned for calling Somerset "the bunnies". Its all in good fun and us has beens need a place to coach from our keyboards and arm chairs! Join in and dont take stuff too personally!
I agree with you my friend. I hope you and your family are doing well.
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:Only undefeated team in 1A. How would they not be #1 now?!? Y’all are eating your words.

We tried telling you dude...….. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY