Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 13 Leslie County 7 Final
Hard hitting game
Nice win for Jackets
Unbelievable how far Jackets have come in less than two years, but need to clean up some penalties.
Refs game Leslie the home cooking ! Eagles way better in this game gave up a TD late with 1 min left and fumbled on kickoff to seal game... both teams played their hearts out! This district is wide open IMO!
That was the worse officiating I’ve seen in years. They acted like they didn’t have a clue what they were doing. Middlesboro didn’t set their feet before the start on half their offensive plays. Yeah they got about 4-5 false starts but it could’ve been more. Every time LC got a drive started, out came a phantom hold call. I heard a radio personality say when he made his predictions earlier in the week say he was going with Middlesboro ONLY because of the officiating LC would get. He was dead on correct.

Now with that rant over. Both teams played hard And clean and it will be fun to watch when they meet again in a few weeks on the playoffs. Just wished it was in Hyden instead of Middlesboro. This is starting to become a good rivalry for the teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FoosBall 2019's post:
  • L C 31
Eagle just short. Congratulations to Coach French.
Eagles defense was really strong in this one, offense just couldn't do anything. Congratulations to the Yellowjackets
Middlesboro was near the end zone four times and got holding calls on them. I think it was bad both ways. You should have seen all the holding calls on Middlesboro at Breathitt County. I think officials need to leave the flags in their pocket and let the kids decide the game. Every game I watch it's flag after flag. Lets the kids decide the game.

Both teams did play hard. It was a great game. It should be a great game in the play offs. Hats off the Coach French for the job you have done.