Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region preseason team rankings 2020-2021
Rank the teams going into the season (if there is one)
I think with the transfers Leslie picked up. They maybe a serious contender. Then throw in Owsley, Hazard, Knott, and Letcher. These are the top 5.
1. Knott
2. Leslie
3. Letcher
4. Hazard
5. Owsley
MountainBaller Wrote:I think with the transfers Leslie picked up. They maybe a serious contender. Then throw in Owsley, Hazard, Knott, and Letcher. These are the top 5.
1. Knott
2. Leslie
3. Letcher
4. Hazard
5. Owsley

Owsley returns all 5 starters and all key reserves from their regional semifinal team that won over 20 games. They beat Leslie 3 times last season and were 1-2 vs Knott. They didn’t play Letcher or Hazard. I would think that they would have to be at least in the top 3 going into the new season.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Owsley returns all 5 starters and all key reserves from their regional semifinal team that won over 20 games. They beat Leslie 3 times last season and were 1-2 vs Knott. They didn’t play Letcher or Hazard. I would think that they would have to be at least in the top 3 going into the new season.

All 5 are solid, and could win the region.
What players transferred to Leslie?
justthefacts Wrote:What players transferred to Leslie?

I will leave it to them and their families to announce. But I will say this one is a solid PG from the 13th regions. The other is from the 14th and led her team in scoring, and one of the best players in the 14th.
Lady Eagles should be a tough out. Anyone know if they are playing in Gatlinburg Tourney this year ?
LCC KCC Owsley Co PCC Estill Co Leslie Co
1-Letcher Central
2-Knott
3-Owsley
4-PCC
5-Hazard
MountainBaller Wrote:I will leave it to them and their families to announce. But I will say this one is a solid PG from the 13th regions. The other is from the 14th and led her team in scoring, and one of the best players in the 14th.

Solid point guard? If I’m not mistaken there is only a few of them in the 13th and I know they didn’t leave. What school is this kid coming from? North, Whitley, South, Knox? About the only places I know that have solid guards.
I heard red bird