Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodney Rowe Named Head Coach At Shelby Valley
This should silence the Elisha to Shelby Valley talks down. This makes sense though, Rodney has done a great job with the girls program so now he gets his shot at the boys job.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Gets his shot? He won 3 regional titles a Valley with boys program
ducky Wrote:Gets his shot? He won 3 regional titles a Valley with boys program

He was a boys coach before? I didn’t know that
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I always wondered why another school didn't pick him up after his first run at Shelby Valley.
I heard East Ridge reached out to him sometime back during one of their many vacancies. Nothing came of it.
He will do a great Job.
He did a great job last time . I think it will go great
Let’s be honest. The worst kept secret in East Ky. Everyone knew months ago who was getting this job. Who actually applied for this job. I can’t see this being a sought after job. Not near the talent coming thru that they had during their championship years.
Gonna have some rebuilding to do. Lost a lot of talent this year.
Good luck...congrats
Hambley Wrote:Gonna have some rebuilding to do. Lost a lot of talent this year.

If you consider Potter as a lot of talent then yes they lost a a lot. Other than him they return 4 other starters and the two guards off the bench. Now will Sykes stay at Valley or go back to East Ridge that will be something to watch for. Also other transfers coming in or out. With all that’s going on right now it will interesting to see what happens at Valley and other schools with transfers.
BoyWonder14 Wrote:If you consider Potter as a lot of talent then yes they lost a a lot. Other than him they return 4 other starters and the two guards off the bench. Now will Sykes stay at Valley or go back to East Ridge that will be something to watch for. Also other transfers coming in or out. With all that’s going on right now it will interesting to see what happens at Valley and other schools with transfers.

I heard he's staying. He will be one of their better players. Things change every day. I hear as of right now he's staying.
Captain_44 Wrote:I heard he's staying. He will be one of their better players. Things change every day. I hear as of right now he's staying.

If he stays that will make the 59th pretty interesting. If he goes back and gets eligible it could be what East Ridge needs to put them over Valley and battle with a healthy Pikeville team for the district. Like you said things change every day and you never know who enrolls where. In what seems what will likely be a very long off season, it always fun to speculate and predict how teams turn out before season.