Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County vs. Knott County Central, Regional Semifinals 3/8/20
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3rme5c.gif]

Bolz, the King and Brown Sugar will be feasting on Sunday like they are sitting at momma's table. Brown Sugar says he's eating like a mutha. Ole fatpat knew he had it in him. Boi has an appetite for destruction. Heat up the oven cause the Pats are coming.

Pats by 3 1/4

#fatpatlikesbothdarkandwhitemeat More mash taters please!!!
Wolfe by 11. This team could win the 14 region.
I’m taking Wolfe 68-64
skydiver1 Wrote:Wolfe by 11. This team could win the 14 region.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3rmvsd.gif]

grounddriver, you've hit the ole asphalt one too many times my friend. Ole fatpat never tried the ole helicopty jump. Can't get off the ground brutha. Jump on the bandwagon and we hitz the hospitality room tonight like a boss!

#patriotshaveroomformore #skydivingnotforolefatpat More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3rme5c.gif]

Bolz, the King and Brown Sugar will be feasting on Sunday like they are sitting at momma's table. Brown Sugar says he's eating like a mutha. Ole fatpat knew he had it in him. Boi has an appetite for destruction. Heat up the oven cause the Pats are coming.

Pats by 3 1/4

#fatpatlikesbothdarkandwhitemeat More mash taters please!!!
Last time these two teams met, Knott counties #2 shot 17 free throws in the first half alone. Maybe with 15th region officials, the ref won’t be as much of a factor. I’m not saying the Wolves will win the game, but maybe they will take the court this Sunday with a level playing field.
Wolfeman Wrote:Last time these two teams met, Knott counties #2 shot 17 free throws in the first half alone. Maybe with 15th region officials, the ref won’t be as much of a factor. I’m not saying the Wolves will win the game, but maybe they will take the court this Sunday with a level playing field.

Wolfe has this get ready for Tuesday.
skydiver1 Wrote:Wolfe has this get ready for Tuesday.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3rn82s.gif] Grounddriver you have done went and done it brutha!Big Bizness and Pat Nation is fired up bruh!Like Morty used to say baby you cant go into the heart of the dragons den and come out without a scratch and Wolfy is smack dab in the middle of Patriot country! Wowza! #warpaint #awoken #warzone More mash taters please!!!
Wolfeman Wrote:Last time these two teams met, Knott counties #2 shot 17 free throws in the first half alone. Maybe with 15th region officials, the ref won’t be as much of a factor. I’m not saying the Wolves will win the game, but maybe they will take the court this Sunday with a level playing field.

[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/82f434ed...d=13967830]Wolfman Jack brutha ole Fatpat recalls this game and wez spent a fortune at the Dolla store on bandaids and gauze and ben-gay rub for Brown Sugar! Boy was beat like Fatpat whoops up on the buffet!Wolfe cubs be like this brutha here and thats going nowhere!Ole Fatpat likes your style but be same tater outcome as the girls!Heard they trying to add a new player Harold Smith on the roster and thats some type of trickery taking Smith from the girls team to dress like Harry! #cantouchthis #brownsugargoesgoodwitheverything #wezloaded More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/82f434ed...d=13967830]Wolfman Jack brutha ole Fatpat recalls this game and wez spent a fortune at the Dolla store on bandaids and gauze and ben-gay rub for Brown Sugar! Boy was beat like Fatpat whoops up on the buffet!Wolfe cubs be like this brutha here and thats going nowhere!Ole Fatpat likes your style but be same tater outcome as the girls!Heard they trying to add a new player Harold Smith on the roster and thats some type of trickery taking Smith from the girls team to dress like Harry! #cantouchthis #brownsugargoesgoodwitheverything #wezloaded More mash taters please!!!

I heard the only doctors appointment made last time these two teams played was for bobblehead. Heard he was treated for whiplash. If you needed bandaids and bandages for bobble head then it was due to self inflicted wounds. Hopefully 15th region officials are smart enough to identify a flop. If not, the outcome of this game will be the same as the last.
There no better than the 14th region refs. I Have watch ever game I would take 14 refs over the 15th.
Wolfe will win this game and will give Hazard all they can handle in the championship. If things fall right, they could be representing the 14th in Lexington. Wolfe will be in the mix as one of the top three teams in the region next year also. This may be one of the best Wolfe teams I've seen in a long, long time. They have all the right pieces and are athletic. The big kid in the middle is still developing and this team plays 100% on both sides of the ball. Knott's point guard is a flopper and needs to sale insurance after school. Shame because the pg has very good skills but has "me" syndrome but passed the ball well in the Estill game. Knott has poor defense except for Williams. Williams leaves his heart on the floor. I still think Wolfe wins if Knott's guards play team ball or if they don't. Wolfe by 10.
I hope Wolfe win the region. It would be the best thing ever happen for them. Estill won it 2 years ago and they are still celebrating there is nothing like it for a small school.
Dribble Drive Wrote:Wolfe will win this game and will give Hazard all they can handle in the championship. If things fall right, they could be representing the 14th in Lexington. Wolfe will be in the mix as one of the top three teams in the region next year also. This may be one of the best Wolfe teams I've seen in a long, long time. They have all the right pieces and are athletic. The big kid in the middle is still developing and this team plays 100% on both sides of the ball. Knott's point guard is a flopper and needs to sale insurance after school. Shame because the pg has very good skills but has "me" syndrome but passed the ball well in the Estill game. Knott has poor defense except for Williams. Williams leaves his heart on the floor. I still think Wolfe wins if Knott's guards play team ball or if they don't. Wolfe by 10.
Knott counties freshman guards (Slone and Haddix) defended Benton very well. If knott county plays team ball and cuts down on some sloppy turnovers they have enough to win this region.
Damron 6 points 7 assist 3 rebounds
Napier 9 points 8 rebounds 3 assist
Williams 11 points 10 rebounds
Sheppard 10 points 6 rebounds
Slone 9 points 3 assist 3 rebounds.

Best all around game for kcc since the mcguire injury, if they will play team
Ball and play hard the defensive end, they have a shot, curious to see if coach king puts the freshman Slone on Jaz Johnson, if so they better send help , and if Wolfe county shoots the ball like they did vs perry, it could be a long night. But I expect a 3 point win either way, should be close unless the patriots go back to hero ball. We shall see Sunday. Good luck to both teams.
Wolfe has waited years for a chance to play in Rupp Arena. Have had a few teams over the years that had a chance. But always come up short. Hoping this will be the year that they can finally do it. All of Wolfe County is behind them.
But they have 2 Powerhouse programs that stand in their way.
Wolfe definitely can win this game. But knott already farther than I thought they’d go. So knot by 6
Can’t wait to watch this one, should be a good game. If Knott plays team ball they’ll be hard to beat, but if Wolfe comes out shooting the ball well think they’ll be too much to handle.
Anxious to see if Wolfe plays the triangle and 2 defense on Napier and Damron..
Gameday
It will come down to rebounding, if Wolfe can stay even in the rebounds I think they will win but they have to keep Williams off the boards. Williams is a Sr and is playing to keep his career alive so he’s going to bring it.
Boys hoops Wrote:Anxious to see if Wolfe plays the triangle and 2 defense on Napier and Damron..
If so, they will have trouble keeping Knott off the boards.
Go Wolfe get this win.
Congratulations Wolfe hope I get to see at Rupp