Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 67 Madison Central 65
Nice win for the Panthers.
Good win congrats Panthers!
Nick Robinson hittin some big shots in this one!
Very nice win
Good win for the Panthers.
Don’t feel like this is being talked about enough. Poor record for Madison Central but they play in the tough R11 against quality competition. Good booster for the now younger Panthers!
PHSForever Wrote:Don’t feel like this is being talked about enough. Poor record for Madison Central but they play in the tough R11 against quality competition. Good booster for the now younger Panthers!

I agree and disagree about the youth. The Panther were also without Pugh in this one. But they also played 4 seniors and if you include Pugh that’s 5. Robinson stepped up and is a sophomore and so is Sammons. Walters played some who is also young but the bulk of the mins are to seniors. The youth is on the bench on crutches. Seniors are stepping up and Robinson to help Sammons.
BoyWonder14 Wrote:I agree and disagree about the youth. The Panther were also without Pugh in this one. But they also played 4 seniors and if you include Pugh that’s 5. Robinson stepped up and is a sophomore and so is Sammons. Walters played some who is also young but the bulk of the mins are to seniors. The youth is on the bench on crutches. Seniors are stepping up and Robinson to help Sammons.

My bad. Didn’t realize it was the seniors
stepping up so much. Perhaps I should have just left it at “bench”. Lol