Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 74 Letcher Central 72
Leslie was down 10 3 different times in this game. Trent Day finished with 34. He only had 4 at the half. These eagles going to peek at the right time!
Day is averaging almost 20 a game (per KHSAA website) and shooting 39% from 3, he is capable of putting up the numbers offensively, that makes Leslie a dangerous team in the first round of District Tournament, at Leslie.
4ever witness Wrote:Leslie was down 10 3 different times in this game. Trent Day finished with 34. He only had 4 at the half. These eagles going to peek at the right time!
Day has to be the most underrated player in the region. Puts up big numbers across the board. Should be picking up some D1 offers if he gets out there..
MaroonPancakes Wrote:Day has to be the most underrated player in the region. Puts up big numbers across the board. Should be picking up some D1 offers if he gets out there..

Day is a good player but D1, don't think so. Only one with D1 talent I can remember is Tim Couch. This team is a long way from being good. Good luck Eagles in Tourney.
There are no good draws in 54th it’s going to be tough.
JustThinking Wrote:Day is a good player but D1, don't think so. Only one with D1 talent I can remember is Tim Couch. This team is a long way from being good. Good luck Eagles in Tourney.
I've heard from multiple reliable sources that he has two D1 schools that have been contact with him multiple times...
Day isn’t even close to being a D1 prospect, nothing against the kid at all but be real!