Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 92 Betsy Layne 64
Final
Magoffin County has figured things out.

Very dangerous team.
It won’t matter for Magoffin. At least not this year. At best they will get 3 seed in district. Gotta play either JC or MC in first round and they aren’t at the level yet. They are getting better. Maybe next year.
On the other hand what happen to the Bobcats tonight? Was Prestonsburg their super bowl and left all their energy at Pburg? BL had some decent wins over ok teams at buckhorn and barely beat Pburg who lost by 17 to ER and now this loss. I still think until they beat the top teams in this region such as Valley, MC, JC, Pikeville, Paintsville and even LC then the media in the Region are overhyping them. Beat a contender for the region title first before celebrating a down to the wire win against a mediocre Pburg team.
Betsy layne came out flat. The press really gave them problems they will figure things out. Still think they're top team in the 58th when clicking on all cylinders. Going to be a fun post season to watch
Mamba Wrote:Betsy layne came out flat. The press really gave them problems they will figure things out. Still think they're top team in the 58th when clicking on all cylinders. Going to be a fun post season to watch

I’ll have to disagree about being top team in the 58th at this point. Until they beat LC I can’t say they are #1. They shot 34 free throws at LC and still lost by 10. Its LC to lose in my opinion right now. Let’s see what happens when LC visits BL on Feb 7th.