Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 52 Betsy lane 44
Final
What is happening to BL early on? All off season all I read on this board is that BL is a dark-horse in the Region. So far they've lost to Lawrence who got blowed out by Martin County and lost at home to this Phelps team who is middle of the pack at best. Until BL beats anyone of significance then I can't even say they are a dark-horse. As far as Phelps goes they are an ok team and can beat the lower level teams in Region. I just have to see more from both teams. I know its early and teams can get better, I just want to see it.
Phelps is better team than what you think this year. They should be undefeated right now,they games they’ve lost they gave away by missing few foul shots & couple of turnovers when they didn’t need it.
HORNET POWER Wrote:Phelps is better team than what you think this year. They should be undefeated right now,they games they’ve lost they gave away by missing few foul shots & couple of turnovers when they didn’t need it.

I know against Pikeville the Panthers led by double digits at Phelps the whole game until the end. Pikeville was without 5 players 3 of them are starters if you count Hall going down in the 1st quarter. Pikeville at one time led 16-1. So as of now Phelps has beat the teams they should have if you count a decent BL team. We will see how they are at the end of the year and the same with BL. But as of now neither team has showed me anything but it’s still early.