Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County vs Breathitt County predictions
I’m having a hard time believing Wolfe can win. Slaughter is a beast down low and Wolfe won’t be getting many second chance shots. Wolfe has to limit turnovers and shoot a very high percentage to win this one, which they’ve not been able to do so far.
My money is on Wolfe.
It should be real good game.
If Wolfe can just stay close to even on the boards. It will be Wolfe by 10+
I don’t think Breathitt can guard Wolfe, and Wolfe is much better on the defensive side of the ball this year.
So unless Breathitt gets 20 or more points off offensive rebounds. Wolfe will win this game.
I’ll take Wolfe 73-65, 2 key stats in this one. Offensive Rebounds and FT’s Attempted/Made. Teams that win those will come out a head most likely. Breathitt is more athletic in the front court but Wolfe’s guards are far more athletic than Breathitt’s guards. 1st prime time game for Wolfe’s Skylar Ritchie he will be tested by Breathitt’s athletism. I think both teams will be teams you won’t want to play come regional tournament time.
Hoskins vs Ritchie matchup will be a good one. Is CA Collins playing basketball?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Hoskins vs Ritchie matchup will be a good one. Is CA Collins playing basketball?

Hoskins can’t get in the game. His parents don’t kiss ass. Got 3 kids playing over him that can’t carry his jock strap. JMO. Collins is playing as well he can’t get no minutes either he is a way better player than the other 2 guards that play over him that come off the bench. Hoskins and Collins could help the starters out tremendously but they are getting over looked.
Highwayman82 Wrote:Hoskins can’t get in the game. His parents don’t kiss ass. Got 3 kids playing over him that can’t carry his jock strap. JMO. Collins is playing as well he can’t get no minutes either he is a way better player than the other 2 guards that play over him that come off the bench. Hoskins and Collins could help the starters out tremendously but they are getting over looked.

Doesn’t he live in Owsley County? Enroll him there if your upset about playing time.
wannacat Wrote:Doesn’t he live in Owsley County? Enroll him there if your upset about playing time.

I think he does live in owsley. Not for sure. But he would help that team out tremendously I think. But from what I have heard over there a lot of parents like to go to the school board and complain if their child isn’t getting playing time. And from what I heard he is gonna make a hell of a football player. Guess that would be up to his parents for him to transfer. And from what I hear they love it at Breathitt.