Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 84 Williamsburg 74
Final, Corbin comes back to win this one playing cool, calm, and collective with the leadership of Coach P. Williamsburg plays to wild and out of control a lot and reckless on defense (had 5 kids foul out). Corbin going to be dangerous come February.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Final, Corbin comes back to win this one playing cool, calm, and collective with the leadership of Coach P. Williamsburg plays to wild and out of control a lot and reckless on defense (had 5 kids foul out). Corbin going to be dangerous come February.

5 kids foul out? Wow.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:5 kids foul out? Wow.

Ponder, Rose, Hunter, Thomas, and Powell I believe was the 5. Williamsburg to aggressive on defense and tried to block to many shots and steal the ball to much imo rather than just play solid defense. If they keep their starters on the floor I believe they would have won this game. Don’t sleep on Corbin as they have a nice team again this season and will only get better.
WHS has played a little too aggressive and out of control the few times I’ve seen them over the last couple of years. Always smacking and pushing in the back on rebounds.
Having 5 foul out is horseshit. Dirty Corbin pricks
Superfly Wrote:Having 5 foul out is horseshit. Dirty Corbin pricks

Tell us how you really feel.
The officials gotta be careful. If they don’t stay in good graces with the Corbin elite they will get blackballed from the Falls tourney. Just ask the assigning secretary Kevin Hembree!!!
footballfever Wrote:The officials gotta be careful. If they don’t stay in good graces with the Corbin elite they will get blackballed from the Falls tourney. Just ask the assigning secretary Kevin Hembree!!!

The truth has been spoken.
footballfever Wrote:The officials gotta be careful. If they don’t stay in good graces with the Corbin elite they will get blackballed from the Falls tourney. Just ask the assigning secretary Kevin Hembree!!!

So Corbin seriously has officials in their pocket? Which ones? I’ve always heard this...
Was at the game it wasn’t that bad.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Was at the game it wasn’t that bad.

that
/T͟Hat,T͟Hət/
pronoun
used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker.

If your “that” was referring to “horseshit”. Then you are saying it wasn’t horseshit bad ??
It wasn’t that bad. Got out played
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:It wasn’t that bad. Got out played

Agree, definitely not a Corbin fan but they played better in the 4th quarter when it mattered. Williamsburg to aggressive on defense at certain times forced the hands of the officials to blow their whistle. Williamsburg up by 10 or more and slowly started loosing starters to fouls in the fourth. Only a handful was iffy but so was some called on Corbin. Only one official I thought made some touchy calls and I hadn’t ever seen him before. To me he looked like he was calling a grade school game instead of a high school game. Let the players play a little but keep it under control.