Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County 56 Estill County 53
Final from Campton.
Good game for both teams opening up. Wolfe done a really good job of making Benton work for everything he got. Long hit several big shots to keep Estill in the game. Wolfe was up 10-12 a couple different times and Estill would battle back. Wolfe has a balanced scoring attack for the most part. Probably had 4-5 kids in or around double figures.
I would not want to play either of these two teams in the first round game if I was a "favorite" heading into the Region tournament. They can compete with anyone. Estill's D and style of play will keep them in any game they play. If they hit shots, it's going to be a great year. Same with Wolfe!
Both teams shot poorly from the field. Some questionable calls kept Estill in the game. Both teams played great defense, I’d say both teams will have a good season as they are very talented.
Wolfeman Wrote:Both teams shot poorly from the field. Some questionable calls kept Estill in the game. Both teams played great defense, I’d say both teams will have a good season as they are very talented.

:lmao:

Someone always has to blame officials in some way