Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrick Douglass 28 Owensboro 17
Final
Congrats to Freddie Doug
So much for the keyboard experts saying " Hey FD, schedule someone". Looks like they ran the gauntlet and now playing for it all.
cadets1988 Wrote:So much for the keyboard experts saying " Hey FD, schedule someone". Looks like they ran the gauntlet and now playing for it all.

Time to prove it, will be by far the best team they have played all year
Give credit where credit is due FDHS is well coached and kids have bought into culture. If you truly know the game of football yes talent wins you games but to achieve the state title game is more than just talent. Kudos to the coaches and players!
sstack Wrote:Time to prove it, will be by far the best team they have played all year

Usually the state title game is the best team you’ve played all year. They beat Scott Co. twice defeated a 6A team who made the 6A final 4 and a very good Owensboro team as well.
lextown Wrote:Give credit where credit is due FDHS is well coached and kids have bought into culture. If you truly know the game of football yes talent wins you games but to achieve the state title game is more than just talent. Kudos to the coaches and players!

I definitely can and will give credit where credit is due but that is not the case here. I will not give credit to cheaters, rule breakers and those that are given obvious advantages.
Frank Martin Wrote:I definitely can and will give credit where credit is due but that is not the case here. I will not give credit to cheaters, rule breakers and those that are given obvious advantages.

Great job players and coaches at FDHS you are in year 3 of brand new program and made it to state title game congratulations is what
Frank Martin meant to say
lextown Wrote:Great job players and coaches at FDHS you are in year 3 of brand new program and made it to state title game congratulations is what

I said what I meant to say and it is 100% accurate.
Frank Martin Wrote:I said what I meant to say and it is 100% accurate.

Let’s pretend that not everyone knows what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?
lextown Wrote:Great job players and coaches at FDHS you are in year 3 of brand new program and made it to state title game congratulations is what

Not your typical 3 year program, with the players to have coming in, they should have won it year one and year two. Might as well say two private schools are playing for the 5A state championship. If you live in or around Lexington no explanation needed to whats going on. If there QB leaves AGAIN(third one) after the season to go back to his old school to graduate, how many red flags does the KHSAA need. FYI- heard a big time RB will be enrolling in either January or next fall-SMH. I hate to be a downer, but Frank is 100% correct. If KHSAA doesn't step in, they might not lose another game(against another public school) for the next 3-4 years. Just saying
Woodsman Wrote:Let’s pretend that not everyone knows what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

No need to pretend. Most folks around Lexington that have a clue know what’s going on. They have been busted a couple times already that I am aware of and I understand there’s more to come. The problem is not just with KHSAA, it’s with the FCPS Athletic Director not doing his job because he has history with, and is friends with the coaches and administrators at FD. I will not go into much detail because I do not want to bring the players/kids into it. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.
Frank Martin Wrote:I definitely can and will give credit where credit is due but that is not the case here. I will not give credit to cheaters, rule breakers and those that are given obvious advantages.

I 100% agree with your statement.
Frank Martin Wrote:No need to pretend. Most folks around Lexington that have a clue know what’s going on. They have been busted a couple times already that I am aware of and I understand there’s more to come. The problem is not just with KHSAA, it’s with the FCPS Athletic Director not doing his job because he has history with, and is friends with the coaches and administrators at FD. I will not go into much detail because I do not want to bring the players/kids into it. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Damn, Ok again i'm 100% agree in everything you said. From KHSAA turning their backs and FCPS big wig athletic director not doing anything bout it cause his "homies" are administrators and coaches at FD University. You forgot one thing. How bout FDU posting on social media and taking pics on HOME VISITS of some out of feeder middle school to try and entice players to come in their program.