Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA suspends James Wiseman again
The NCAA rules today the Wiseman would now be suspended 12 total games and have to pay $11,500 to charity. Where in the world a college boy suppose to get 12k? Unless they know he’s getting paid. That just makes no sense to me as to how they could fine a college athlete.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
They are naming him pay back the 11.5k he was given by Penny Hardaway when he was in high school to move from Nashville to Memphis. Apparantly, Jay William's has created a GoFund me to pay the 11.5k. Wouldn't that be a violation also?
I guess Wiseman better get him a job at Wendy's or Burger King when he's not in class or basketball lol
Jay Williams is an idiot. One of the people that donated to the go fund me is a booster. He’s a dentist or doctor in Memphis and is really close with the program. Wiseman takes that money and he might as well be done for ever in college
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I would think the gofundme would be inviolation as well...