Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(19) Michigan 45 (8) Notre Dame 14
Did Jim Harbaugh save his job?

And when will they quit hyping Notre Dame up every year? I know they have to get their ratings up with Notre Dame always being on ABC but dag on
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I thought ND played horribly! Maybe I was expecting too much, but they sure didn't deliver. IMO
I think Harbaugh can save his job by beating Ohio State. That is key for him.
I don't like Michigan, but my nephew loves them. He has been up to Ann Arbor a few times to watch them. I was talking to him yesterday and trolling him on Facebook over this game. He just graduated basic training and is in Virginia in helicopter mechanic school. I would never tell him, but I'm glad Michigan won this game for him.
Michigan won't get rid of Harbargh even without beating OSU.
T-CATS Wrote:Michigan won't get rid of Harbargh even without beating OSU.

This man has done nothing for Michigan though in his time there
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
T-CATS Wrote:Michigan won't get rid of Harbargh even without beating OSU.

If he doesn't beat Ohio State this season I would not be surprised to see him fired. Michigan doesn't like to lose to the Buckeyes, and they haven't exactly been playoff contenders. In Michigan's eyes, they should be perennial national title contenders. If he doesn't change this soon, yes, they will fire him.
Notre Dame proved they were over rated
That was an arse whooping. UM will be on the receiving end when they play OSU. I'll predict Bama - OSU now in the National Title game!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi