Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Raceland update
Rams take over from the 35 yard line

1st and 10
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Heighten keeps it for a gain of 6

2nd and 4

3:14 remaining
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jaylen Allen is a difference maker. He is to Paintsville what Josh Allen was to UK last year.
Another sack for Jalen Allen

Loss of 10

Rams call timeout
#BBFL
2000PHS Wrote:Jaylen Allen is a difference maker. He is to Paintsville what Josh Allen was to UK last year.

I definitely see the comparison that's for sure
#BBFL
Ole buddy on the aroundpaintsville call had to get another pouch of Grizzly because this one is so close lol
#BBFL
Pass incomplete

4th and 13 for the Rams

They are going for it. It all comes down to this
#BBFL
Delay of game for the Rams

4th and 18 now

Still going for it
#BBFL
QB slips and falls to the ground

Tigers take over on downs from the 19 yard line

1st and goal
#BBFL
Phelps off tackle to the left side

gain of 3

2nd and 7

2:18 remaining
#BBFL
Dropped the snap and Hyden just keeps it for a 3 yard loss

3rd and 10

Timeout Raceland
#BBFL
1:51 remaining

3rd and 11 my bad
#BBFL
Who and the crap throws the ball on 3rd down there?
Hyden had a guy wide open but the pressure was too much from Raceland on the rush and it falls incomplete

Tigers are attempting a field goal
#BBFL
Tiger's just ran the craziest fake field goal I've ever seen. The kid runs off the field to make it look like there was to many people on the field. Ref throws a flag and they talk it over and the ref admitted he was wrong. Either way the pass atempt was short and it is a turnover
#BBFL
Raceland takes over and throw for a 3 yard gain

2nd and 7
#BBFL
Pass complete for a 17 yard gain.

Heighten takes the ball on a QB keeper for another 17 yards and he gets out of bounds

53 seconds left
#BBFL
Pass incomplete

2nd and 10 from the 43 yard line
#BBFL
Pass incomplete

3rd and 10

43 seconds left

19 - 15 Tigers
#BBFL
Tigers run the ball right up the gut for some reason

Get a 2 yard gain and now the Rams have to take their last timeout

4th and 8
#BBFL
37 seconds remaining
#BBFL
Raceland completes it for a first down

Rams clock it with 30 seconds remaining

Ball on the Tiger's 30 yard line
#BBFL
Heighten complete it again. Raceland clocks it with 11 seconds remaining
#BBFL
4th and 1 for the Rams
#BBFL
Pass is incomplete

Turnover on downs

Tigers take over with 5 seconds remaining

What a game!
#BBFL