Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zipzone classic
who is in Zipzone this year
2019 zip zone classic. November 30th Booth Energy Center, Inez KY. (Formerly SheldonClark High School)

Knott County vs Rowan County 11:30

Huntington High vs Johnson Central 12:50

Shelby Valley vs GRC 2:10

Marshall Co vs Collins 3:30

Trinity vs Chapmansville 4:50

Martin County vs Logan Boys*6:10

Martin County vs Tug Valley Girls* 7:30

Hazard vs Pikeville 8:50
Year after year this tourney always brings in great competition to the mountains. Love to see this thing still going!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm surprised Martin County High School isnt hosting this event in their new gym.
ZipZone is the host and they use the Booth Energy Center gym
This is always a top notch event. Excited for the season to begin.
The classic will be played at the new Martin County High School
Man I wish they would keep it in the old gym. I love that place. The new gym is honestly a little underwhelming. It is extremely nice but I think it could have been better.
Martin County vs Logan(WV) game is now much tougher for the cardinals with the Early kids transferring back to Logan.
MC will be fine, lost one in the Muncy kid and got a great one back home with Brady Dingess. I think Muncy was afraid of what his playing time would be if Brady Dingess came back home. I’ve been told some dogs will always hunt and some tuck their tails and head to the porch.
devils88 Wrote:Martin County vs Logan(WV) game is now much tougher for the cardinals with the Early kids transferring back to Logan.

Don't believe Early is eligible yet.
BallFan1952 Wrote:MC will be fine, lost one in the Muncy kid and got a great one back home with Brady Dingess. I think Muncy was afraid of what his playing time would be if Brady Dingess came back home. I’ve been told some dogs will always hunt and some tuck their tails and head to the porch.

No need to be nasty about it. It wasn't a good fit for him, so he went back home. I, and many others from the Cardinal Nation, hope he has a great season.
is the schedule still correct with game times
No, times and games have changed since this was posted.
[Image: https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/5...crop=faces] Bolz ran into this brutha at the barber shop and hes pumped for the ziplock classic featuring Batman and Lil Robin, White Chocolate 2.0, Spiderman, Xfactor,and the Iron Curtain baby! Big Bizness and the Pats going to smack somebody in the mouth Patriot style! Ole Fatpat and the posse bringing all the ziplock bags of turkey and dressing for the ole Ziplock festivities! #bringyourownziplockbag #kingisagenius #boutztogetreal More mash taters please!!!
Fingers kid isn't that good. Everybody has blown this kid up. They are at least 10 guards in the 15th region better than him. That's a fact.
Basketballmom41 Wrote:No need to be nasty about it. It wasn't a good fit for him, so he went back home. I, and many others from the Cardinal Nation, hope he has a great season.

No one is being nasty, just the stating their opinion as they see it.

The Muncy kid is a point guard and MC needed one to play beside Braxton Maynard as their 2 guard and everything was fine, until the rumors of Brady Dingess transferring back to Martin County started circulating which meant Muncy and Dingess would have to be compete for the starting point guard position and playing time. The smoke has now cleared and Dingess is back, is the starting point guard and fitting in just fine with Braxton Maynard, Ethan Smith Mills, Braden Walker, Trey James, Jordan Dalton, Cameron Dials, Luke Hale and the rest of the MC Cardinal team, as far as Muncy goes one day he is there and now he is yesterday news.
Muncy kid left because he was told to limit his shots. Coach wanted to him to give the ball to the “chosen one”. Dingess is the best player on the team but had Muncy stayed then the ex board members kid would have been the one out of the loop.
The Cardinals played well enough as a team, last night to win and the ex something kid appeared to be the only one out of the loop but he will get his chance to be the “chosen one” playing JV.
I just know they need to change things up for the times, it was after 12 o’clock when the last game ended, craziness
The last game ended around 11:30
[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LikelyYoungDra...ricted.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat and the entourage pulled in sideways for the ole classic! Ole Fatpat felt like this sista here after the game baby! Victory and gym was heated up! Had to be cooled off cuz we was blazing! #blackfriday+patsinziplockwasshaba More mash taters please!!!
Can somebody posts the scores.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Martin County get another transfer?
Yes Freshman Parker Davis from Logan WV. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Yes. Going to stay one year(if that) and then move back to West Virginia. This will prevent him for having to sit out a year in West Virginia due to his transfers in the past.
Parker is a freshman isn't he? how many times has he transferred?
WinkWinkler Wrote:Yes. Going to stay one year(if that) and then move back to West Virginia. This will prevent him for having to sit out a year in West Virginia due to his transfers in the past.

Man being passed over for jobs has really got you sour on the bunch doesnt Confusedhh: