Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 50 Morgan County 0
Jackets move to 6-2 on the season!
[Image:

]
Wow! Unbelievable. 6 - 2. I would have never believed it. This is the best job French has ever done.
watcher Wrote:Wow! Unbelievable. 6 - 2. I would have never believed it. This is the best job French has ever done.

Middlesboro has always had the talent. Just not the coaching.
Middlesboro is for sure going to be special in a couple of years.
Congrats Jackets
Go Jackets
Congrats. Larry is a Great coach and a really good guy. Very happy for the program and for him.
Larry French is a great coach and great person too. Great man to be around young people. Much respect for him. Glad to have him for a role model for our athletes. Never about himself always about the players.
Coach is a class act and very humble man. When I think about the great coaches in the state, this is the separator from the elite and not. Phillip Haywood and Larry French are elite and they are all about the kids.
Congrats to Jackets. Amazing how much better teams are when the administration gets on board.
I agree Hayward and French are not only great coaches, but someone you want your son to be around and play for. Middlesboro is going to be special in the future. Much respect to Middlesboro's superintendent, AD, and anyone else that helped get French here.
Kyle with 3 touchdowns on 4 touches. He is putting together a great season
He has been impressive. Untelling what he could be like if he would have ever played football. I love all the young sophomores improving so much. He has carried this team and allowed all the young guys improve. I am amazed at this team. Getting better each week. Does not look like the same team I saw scrimmage at Knox Central. Coach French is an believable coach. Its been a fun season! Hope to win a few more before it's over.
The old man can still coach