Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Lexington Christian 09/27
Thoughts and predictions. :pondering:
I think LCA wins but it’s a good test for Williamsburg and they showed their a threat to 1A with their performance against Somerset especially in the first half.
LCA - 48
Williamsburg - 20
Orange Jackets need a win here for their RPI or they’re road dawg n it come playoff time. I don’t see a W though 35-21 LCA
Back to back games with the #1 and #3 2A team in the state, Plus going on the road this week, Williamsburg is a contender 1A this year........But LCA wins this one. :popcorn:

Lexington Christian 42
Williamsburg 21
Williamsburg is a solid contender in 1A, but LCA has proven themselves against top competition. Barring a hangover from the Eagles after their huge rivalry win last week, I expect them to beat Williamsburg in a manner similar to the Somerset game.
I think Williamsburg matches up with LCA pretty good. Size about the same, quickness about the same. Difference this one on the Road for the Burg. Still look for a good game. LCA 32-21
If Williamsburg wins this game big, I will believe they are the best team in 1A. If they lose to a team Belfry beat by a couple touchdowns, hard to see them traveling to Pikeville and beating them there or on a neutral location.
bball_fan Wrote:If Williamsburg wins this game big, I will believe they are the best team in 1A. If they lose to a team Belfry beat by a couple touchdowns, hard to see them traveling to Pikeville and beating them there or on a neutral location.

LCA and Pikeville played Belfry under very different situations, the big one being that Dixon played against LCA but not Pikeville.
Well yes, no Dixon, but LCA played Belfry without Coleman, who is their starting QB and a stud safety. The QB LCA played against was no threat in the run game or no threat to throw at all, even tho they don’t throw much, Coleman is a pretty efficient passer. Not saying Dixon isn’t a GameChanger because he is but without Coleman Belfry isn’t the same either, on either side of the ball. Williamsburg is obviously a solid team and all questions will be answered in due time. Good luck to both teams and hope they both come out injury free!
Another tough test for a battle harden LCA team . Should be a good one once again at the Eagle Nest. LCA has to come down off a big high and have a great week of preparation for a very explosive Williamsburg offense. I like LCA 48 - Wburg 21
The scoreboard could potentially blow up in this game if Wburg can make things happen w Ponder. I still think LCA wins it, but I think Wburg can hang w them.
Should be a really good game.
RoShamBo Wrote:Williamsburg is a solid contender in 1A, but LCA has proven themselves against top competition. Barring a hangover from the Eagles after their huge rivalry win last week, I expect them to beat Williamsburg in a manner similar to the Somerset game.

This
Eagles roll 49-21.
Lca 42-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Private Schoolers - 42
Orange Jackets - 27
LCA by 16
LCA is a really good team, as is Williamsburg. But I think LCA will be to much for "The Burg".

LCA 49
Burg 31
Lca 35-14
I’ll take Williamsburg with the upset. Proved vs somerset in the first half they have a talented 11-13 players. LCA off an emotional win that they stole at the last second can lead to a let down against while a good team. Not a Brand name program in the state. Williamsburg wins a close one on the road