Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kash Daniel
Just a friendly reminder; if this thread causes problems I'll close it in a heart beat. I welcome differences of opinion and discussion on an adult level.

What do you guys think about the allegations that Kash Daniel deliberately twisted Franks' ankle?

I defended him and talked trash to a lot of people UNTIL I saw the video depicted from the visitor's side angle.

DANG!!!

Looks to me like Kash was twisting Franks' ankle like it was his job!!! With both hands!!!!

This disappoints me a whole lot!! I love Kash's passion toward the game, but I cannot support dirty play! And this is the dirtiest. He should be ashamed of himself.

Stoops didn't start him yesterday and he wasn't captain of the defensive unit during the game. However, this doesn't mean squat to me. I wonder what and if there will be additional issues with this.
To me it is obvious that Kash twisted his opponent's ankle and then lied about it. His explanation did not remotely match what the video showed. I would say that type of thing happens a lot in college football. Heck, it happens some in high school football. That doesn't make what Kash did right. With having said all of this, I would want my middle linebacker to have a mean streak. This did cross the line though IMO. I just don't see any way of spinning it or condoning it.
What really gave it a bad look for not only him but UK football was the fact he had this huge story made up about how to justify what he did. Then WYMT posted the second angle and boy he was caught in a lie. He did it and that is a bad look. And I don’t think the SEC will get involved or they already would have. Stoops didn’t start him or let him be a captain so I’d say they took that being punishment enough.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Westside Wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/lib_gator/sta...83552?s=21

He should be suspended at least one game for this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There is no excuse for not suspending a player who so obviously attempted to injure an opposing player who was in no position to defend himself. If Stoops does not have the character to do the right thing, then the the SEC should take action.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There is no excuse for not suspending a player who so obviously attempted to injure an opposing player who was in no position to defend himself. If Stoops does not have the character to do the right thing, then the the SEC should take action.

I think Stoops not starting him and not letting him be a captain was his punishment
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I think Stoops not starting him and not letting him be a captain was his punishment
That much is obvious. It was not enough, IMO.
IMO, Stoops did punish Kash for doing it. He was punished Kash for getting caught.
What he done was wrong and I'm sure he knows that. Emotions run high during a football game, especially against a rival. I wouldn't necessarily label him a dirty player for that. I would understand if this was not the 1st time he's been caught doing this but it is. It was a bad decision and he served his punishment for it yesterday at Miss St. It happens every game but he just so happened to get caught. For anyone who's ever played football, you know things like this go on in a pile as well as eye poking, private parts getting squeezed, pinching, etc.
pirateforlife Wrote:What he done was wrong and I'm sure he knows that. Emotions run high during a football game, especially against a rival. I wouldn't necessarily label him a dirty player for that. I would understand if this was not the 1st time he's been caught doing this but it is. It was a bad decision and he served his punishment for it yesterday at Miss St. It happens every game but he just so happened to get caught. For anyone who's ever played football, you know things like this go on in a pile as well as eye poking, private parts getting squeezed, pinching, etc.

Yeah. But just because it happens doesn’t mean it’s ok to do. He tried to turn a guys ankle and got caught and then lied in interviews about what went down.
#BBFL
Jarons Wrote:He should be suspended at least one game for this.

Why? Was he flagged for it during the game?
Spud6 Wrote:Yeah. But just because it happens doesn’t mean it’s ok to do. He tried to turn a guys ankle and got caught and then lied in interviews about what went down.

What else is he supposed to say, yeah I did it. Come on, no player, and no athletic department is going to let a player say that.
So let me get this straight, were all panties in a bunch because one of our beloved players twisted an ankle in a dogpile. Something that happens on every play on Sunday and nobody gives 2 squirts of mustard about. Please.

Lets be real, you guys are just upset he got CAUGHT doing something that happens on every play.

Was it flagged? did the officials provide penalty for it in the game?
It was not flagged. But it was seen by many fans and recorded from many angles. That ankle had been injured during the play and was essentially unattached from his body. Kash grabbed it with both hands and viciously twisted it from side to side.

Yeah, I've always been a fan of Kash. I loved to hear his interviews and his passion for the game. But he lied about doing this.

It was a dirty thing to do IMO. Whether he's caught or not doesn't change the fact that this was wrong.

JMO
emotions do rub high in these SEC games as they do in real life...… but we must pay for our wrong doings.... repent, take your punishment and move on...
I'm going to take up for Kash on this one. He has played a million games from little league all the way through college and never been accused of one dirty play ever that I am aware of until now. I will give a pass on this, no one hurt, no penalty, no suspension. If anything like this comes up again I may change my mind, but I seriously doubt anything will.
He just may be the biggest clown to ever wear a Kentucky uniform, especially after his performance last night.
It was a bush league move and a lot of folks have lost a lot of respect for him....as they should!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi