Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ McCreary Central 9/27
smoke1015 Wrote:And what state was he playing for last year?

he was born and raised in Bell County Smoke
Bell Co - 48
McCreary Central - 6
BobcatForever Wrote:he was born and raised in Bell County Smoke

Lol, just aggravating a bit. Hell Bell isn't any worse than anyone else for kids not in their county from jump I don't guess. Probably not even close to the worst. Corbin is almost a private school category with all the kids that transfer there. Former coach Marple for you guys used to say, "if you don't have a Walmart in your county, it's hard to win". And it sucks to lose a kid, especially one you have a lot of time in, hurts big time.
raiderfan1 Wrote:bell county don’t have a good coach and is playing an easy schedule. raiders almost beat jellico. they’ll win this one big

This is satire at it's best!
smoke1015 Wrote:Lol, just aggravating a bit. Hell Bell isn't any worse than anyone else for kids not in their county from jump I don't guess. Probably not even close to the worst. Corbin is almost a private school category with all the kids that transfer there. Former coach Marple for you guys used to say, "if you don't have a Walmart in your county, it's hard to win". And it sucks to lose a kid, especially one you have a lot of time in, hurts big time.

I know that you were just aggravating lol and he is right got to have the walmart and the kid that quit is your type of kid just a big o bruiser fb 6'1 315 sort of like the kid last year just little heavier almost as mobile
BobcatForever Wrote:I know that you were just aggravating lol and he is right got to have the walmart and the kid that quit is your type of kid just a big o bruiser fb 6'1 315 sort of like the kid last year just little heavier almost as mobile
He is also a contributor/starter on the defensive line. A defense that is already having it's share of problems.
cats98 Wrote:He is also a contributor/starter on the defensive line. A defense that is already having it's share of problems.

I agree he is a big key on our defense