Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 41 Williamsburg 13
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Williamsburg has a really good team, but playing Jellico doesn’t help with prep for Somerset.
Region Ranking:
1. Bell Co.
2. Williamsburg
3. Harlan Co.
4. Corbin
5. Whitley co
6. Knox Central
7. Middlesboro
8. South Laurel
9. Clay Co.
10. North Laurel

Not sure Harlan is #3. Last I checked they’re still trying to tackle the Sloan kid from Wayne County.
Hounds are 2
No way corbin is number two, lost to a Beechwood team that is just a little better than a JV team..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:No way corbin is number two, lost to a Beechwood team that is just a little better than a JV team..

Playing Lynn Camp and Harlan this year is a JV team I know for a fact North Laurel, South Laurel and Clay County would beat MB by 20+ if they played..... But hey I don’t blame you for Ranking them 7th :truestory:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:No way corbin is number two, lost to a Beechwood team that is just a little better than a JV team..

I watched that Beechwood team you say looked like a JV team, I’d like to see any team in the 13th region play them at Beechwood this year. Corbin will be there when it counts, just take them off your current list and count them out lol, and hope you don’t draw them when the playoffs come around, they will be ready.
Bull got out! Wrote:I watched that Beechwood team you say looked like a JV team, I’d like to see any team in the 13th region play them at Beechwood this year. Corbin will be there when it counts, just take them off your current list and count them out lol, and hope you don’t draw them when the playoffs come around, they will be ready.

corbin won’t beat wayne to make it into regionals
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:corbin won’t beat wayne to make it into regionals

You can thank the realignment or bell wouldn’t win regionals. Confusednicker:
Not sure how this got so far off the rails but the main thing that should be taken away from this game is that Williamsburg gave Somerset the best game they've had this season. We've played Paintsville in a scrimmage and now Williamsburg. I'm not going to draw any conclusions from either but I'll promise that Williamsburg will at least have a say on how 1A plays out.
What uninformed opinion would that be? Thanks for caring enough to check on my posting history.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:No critic here calm down. By better than advertised I am saying better than score dictated tonight. You know advertised by what’s being fact, and fact was losing by4 scores doesn’t make them a bad team.
What uninformed opinion would that be? Thanks for caring enough to check on my posting history.
IMO Corbin is still the king of that region. Bell Co is closing the gap but since they don't play, it's really just a guess.

And I still believe Corbin will be playing for a regional championship this season.
Competition Wrote:What uninformed opinion would that be? Thanks for caring enough to check on my posting history.

I never questioned your posting history, I simply explained why I said what I said. It wasn’t a shot at them just don’t judge Williamsburg by this score, there better than advertised by this score.