Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Carey to host The Price Is Right
I know we've discussed it on here before, so here's the news. Drew Carey is going to take over Bob Barker's spot as host of The Price Is Right.

Should be a good fit, he's done well with other shows before.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=269773&GT1=7703
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still say Rich Brooks would have been the best host.
Am I the only one surprised by this? I figured they'd get another old dude, or at least someone a little calmer and more serious because that's the nature of the show that Barker set.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
He should do good... still wont be the same without Bob though.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well yeah it was a surprise to me, but nonetheless a pleasant one..I love Drew Carey, and look forward to seeing him host the show..
I've heard there will be an all-you-can-eat buffet during the showcase showdown!

Seriously, Rosie could've hosted the show if she would've just cut her hair and wore glasses...
I wonder if he will have his own catch phrase like Bob did lol.
I really like Drew Carey and I hope he does well. I'm not sure if his comedy will translate well to the viewing audience of TPIR, but I will be rooting for him. At least we don't have to pu up with Rosie O'Donnell!!! :thumpsup:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good choice
I think they made a great choice!
I was watching it the other day and was really hoping that the blonde would win the Dodge Charger!!!

Would been like one of my other fav shows to watch when they had girls on trampolines!!!
This blonde would have been really entertaining with the super tight blouse she had on!
I wonder if all the little old ladies will try to plant one on him like they used to do with Bob?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will it have a little more comedic feel to it?
i think Drew Carey is a good choice but it will be odd with out Barker and as Happy Gilmore would say you are gonna get now Bobby.
rallo316 Wrote:i think Drew Carey is a good choice but it will be odd with out Barker and as Happy Gilmore would say you are gonna get now Bobby.

I hope that Drew will actually something like "the price is wrong B****!"