4. Saint Xavier
5. Simon Kenton
6. Fern Creek
7. Manual
8. Ballard
9. Butler
10. Central Hardin
10. Meade County

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Glad to see meade county getting some love
Who is mentally broken enough to put North Hardin in the top 5?
Looks pretty good.
Real Badman Wrote:Who is mentally broken enough to put North Hardin in the top 5?

I am.
Westside Wrote:1. Trinity
2. Male
3. North Hardin
4. Saint Xavier
5. Simon Kenton
6. Fern Creek
7. Manual
8. Ballard
9. Butler
10. Central Hardin
10. Meade County

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.

I think Trinity is sitting all alone at #1. But, IMO, if you take the Shamrocks out of the equation there's 5 to 6 somewhat evenly matched, good, solid teams in 6A that could make this class very fun and interesting to watch. But unfortunately Trinity isn't going anywhere.
Well that makes sense. North Hardin should be sitting at 1-2 with bad losses against ETown and whoever they played. In no universe does those teams qualify a 3-0 North Hardin team to be #4 in 6A
Real Badman Wrote:Who is mentally broken enough to put North Hardin in the top 5?

Let's see yours.
Real Badman Wrote:Well that makes sense. North Hardin should be sitting at 1-2 with bad losses against ETown and whoever they played. In no universe does those teams qualify a 3-0 North Hardin team to be #4 in 6A

Who has proven that they are good enough to be ahead of them though? Maybe Central Hardin or Meade County but they don't really have any big wins to hang their hat on either yet and everyone else in the Top 10 has a bad loss. North Hardin's win over Ballard is probably the best win from anyone in 6A not named Trinity, St. X, or Male. #3 is a bit of a stretch but #4 seems reasonable.
I don't agree with St. X being below North Hardin. Sur, they got crushed, but Male, but they also have dominant wins over DeSales and Henry Clay which are comparable teams to E-town and Ballard which North Hardin had narrow wins over. I think North Hardin is a solid fourth, but not third.

Also, given that Manual beat Fern Creek I don't think Frn Creek has done enough just yet to be placed over them.
1) Trinity
2) Male
3) St Xavier
4) Manual
5) Fern Creek
6) N. Hardin
7) C. Hardin
8) Ballard
9) Simon Kenton
10) Henderson Co