Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR podcast/talk show
If you got PJDOUG,64SUR,WESTSIDE,TIGER-BLUES you can’t get any bigger names than that. Heck who wants to listen to some coaches on there tell us facts because most of us go on feelings.i was just kidding about the last part Spud6
pjdoug Wrote:Can I say something like my Colonels are gonna smoke some Commodores hind end? They were cocky last year but they've went into hiding Smile

You were pretty cocky last year too.
It was a shame seeing all those kids in Homecoming outfits so upset after the game.
count me in
RoShamBo Wrote:I think twice a week would be good. One thing that might draw more people to the site is if you can get some coaches on for short segments. The big names might not do it, but you might be able to get some young up and comers or assistants on to spark some interest in their program.

Buddy ole granny is way ahead of you. She’s got some pull and o won’t say who it is but it’s pretty awesome
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ladies and gentleman. All the equipment came today and really surprised me. I didn’t pay for extra shipping or anything. I could make an episode today if I wanted to.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well get busy!!!
We should do a Saturday smackdown!!! I’ve got a couple opponents in mind and some good matchups id love to see talk it out
I’m thinking a Saturday recap of Friday’s games and then a episode Wednesday or somewhere talking about the upcoming games
#BBFL
zaga_fan Wrote:You were pretty cocky last year too.
It was a shame seeing all those kids in Homecoming outfits so upset after the game.

I'm cocky every year, because my Colonels smoke your hind end most years. They will do the same tonight Confusednicker:
Spud6 Wrote:Ladies and gentleman. All the equipment came today and really surprised me. I didn’t pay for extra shipping or anything. I could make an episode today if I wanted to.

That's great news.
zaga_fan Wrote:You were pretty cocky last year too.

post the numbers for the series please :biggrin:
I could talk 6A or rep Trinity if you want an episode on that, but I'd be lost in just about any other category, lol.
CarzyRock Wrote:I could talk 6A or rep Trinity if you want an episode on that, but I'd be lost in just about any other category, lol.

Absolutely. That would be great!
Love this idea.
We DEFINATELY need all areas of the state represented!!!
Instant Oatmeal Wrote:Love this idea.

Thank you! I appreciate that
#BBFL
Granny Bear Wrote:No bad words pj!!!

I rarely use foul language Smile
RoShamBo Wrote:I think twice a week would be good. One thing that might draw more people to the site is if you can get some coaches on for short segments. The big names might not do it, but you might be able to get some young up and comers or assistants on to spark some interest in their program.

There's probably more big names on here talking trash than you realize. I'd say some of them will do it Smile
Patriot1 Wrote:If you got PJDOUG,64SUR,WESTSIDE,TIGER-BLUES you can’t get any bigger names than that. Heck who wants to listen to some coaches on there tell us facts because most of us go on feelings.i was just kidding about the last part Spud6

join the crowd Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:We DEFINATELY need all areas of the state represented!!!

Granny please no body from Mayfield no one else would get to talk. Just kidding those guys at Mayfield.
Patriot1 Wrote:Granny please no body from Mayfield no one else would get to talk. Just kidding those guys at Mayfield.

Confusednicker:
I'm gonna have to get SUR to contact MySon and USMC!!!