Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Rowan Co. 9/6
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Every team has up and downs , I feel everyone knew this team was going to be a little down as far back as middle school but I don’t blame the kids at all , you don’t have to like your coach to play hard for him but you do have to respect him and IMO mike don’t have any respect from kids because of the way he treats them

I know what Mike is but you can’t tell me every coach coaching today doesn’t have the odds against them when it comes to respect from the kids! It’s hard for them to have respect when mom and dad down everything someone does in little Jonnys life! When parents cut the coaches legs out from under them they are fighting a uphill battle.Throw in every arm chair QB on here .....including me....coaching their best games every Saturday morning and it’s very tough on the coaching staffs! Take a look around....long gone are the coaching careers that span 30 plus years! I’m not excusing anything that any coach may or may have not done to any kids but it’s a tough business these days
RAMDAD50 Wrote:That good news might have been premature

I hope not but still believe they win tonight
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I know what Mike is but you can’t tell me every coach coaching today doesn’t have the odds against them when it comes to respect from the kids! It’s hard for them to have respect when mom and dad down everything someone does in little Jonnys life! When parents cut the coaches legs out from under them they are fighting a uphill battle.Throw in every arm chair QB on here .....including me....coaching their best games every Saturday morning and it’s very tough on the coaching staffs! Take a look around....long gone are the coaching careers that span 30 plus years! I’m not excusing anything that any coach may or may have not done to any kids but it’s a tough business these days

In no way is coaching easy and I know the old school coaches are getting out or have gotten out because they can’t relate to or deal with most kids today along with parents , with that being said there are lines and mike crosses them all the time not just with Noah. Football is a very intense sport emotions run high coaches are humans and say things ok the heat of the moment but when it crosses the line own it , correct it , make it right don’t let your arrogant butt cost you and one day someone is going to more than just move their son it’s going to cost Raceland
Score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
0-0
Jarons...it’s bad bro!! We haven’t been this bad in years
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Jarons...it’s bad bro!! We haven’t been this bad in years

They looked awful against Russell. I couldn't watch anymore beyond halftime. Win or lose, I will watch to the bitter end.
Keep posting updates, not streaming anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I’m listening on Kool hits ...1st and goal Rams
Touchdown Rams
7-0
9:45 left in the first half
We got two kids making every play smh
35 yard td from cox off of a bubble screen
13-0 Rams
5:08 left in half
Safety Rams
15-0
22-0 Rams
Not much time left in half
This is a much needed boost for the Rams. Regaurdless of the competition. The boys needed to score some points. Is Rowan looking that rough?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This is a much needed boost for the Rams. Regaurdless of the competition. The boys needed to score some points. Is Rowan looking that rough?

I’m listening on kool hits and texting with people there!! They are bad
Next week will really tell us where we stand at this point. But for now, I firmly believe this is a big help fornthe teams psyche.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Next week will really tell us where we stand at this point. But for now, I firmly believe this is a big help fornthe teams psyche.

If not this year...next year for sure! Gotta start making improvements! If that means playing younger kids to get ready for next year so be it!
Next week will be a running clock before half
Pikeville next week? Or Ashland?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville
Paintsville is up at the half 8-6 on Pikeville