Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 73 Stacked Results
Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans battled to a draw. Ortiz was deducted a point in the second round for grabbing the fence. It was 28-28 across the board.
Anderson Silva over Nate Marquardt, TKO 1st round..
Sean Sherk over Hermes Franca, 5 rounds, Unanimous decision..
Kenny Florian over Alvin Robinson, TKO 1st round..
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira over Heath Herring, 3 rounds, Unanimous decision..
Stephan Bonnar over Mike Nickels, Submission 1st round..
Jorge Gurgel over Diego Saravia, 3 rounds, Unanimous decision..
Chris Lyttle over Jason Gilliam, Submission 1st round..
Frank Edgar over Mark Bocek, TKO 1st round..
and...
Tito's still a bitch.
Please don't talk about The Huntington Beach Badboy TH32! You my friend are the female dog, LMAO!!!!!!
wtf ever..Tito's still a bitch.
LOL, I bet you wouldn't tell him that to his face! If so, then you aren't very smart! He would beat the crap out of IMA SPED GRIFFIN!!!!
Smile You two crack me up. When you guys gonna make a trip down to Champs on a Tuesday night.

And YES, Tito is still a bitch... Hot girlfriend though, (he is still datin Jenna Jameson ain't he, lol)
Right on brother. Cant fault him for dating Jenna AT ALL. Champs on Tuesday sounds like a plan to me, dont know which Tuesday, but yeah we're gonna have to get together and get into some meaness...
Redneck Wrote:Smile You two crack me up. When you guys gonna make a trip down to Champs on a Tuesday night.

And YES, Tito is still a bitch... Hot girlfriend though, (he is still datin Jenna Jameson ain't he, lol)
and yeah, Id call Tito a bitch to his face....as long as I got my Glock .40 Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, I bet you wouldn't tell him that to his face! If so, then you aren't very smart! He would beat the crap out of IMA SPED GRIFFIN!!!!
Well, ................crap..I have nothing to say to your response! BESIDES, I AM BACK IN TECMO BOWL ROOKIE FEMALE DOG!!!!!! 2 IN A ROW!!!!! NEVER COUNT ME OUT! HAPPY LEARNED HOW TO PUTT!!!
well, even your two flukes cant keep you from saying Ive won 7 out of 11..Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well, ................crap..I have nothing to say to your response! BESIDES, I AM BACK IN TECMO BOWL ROOKIE FEMALE DOG!!!!!! 2 IN A ROW!!!!! NEVER COUNT ME OUT! HAPPY LEARNED HOW TO PUTT!!!