Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey Chessnut
The mustard yellow belt is finally back in the US after Joey Chessnut downed 66 dogs in 12 minutes(new world record) defeating Kobyashi by 3 dogs. The 4th is off to a great start.
Amazing someone can eat that much so fast. Thought he was going to lose it there for a second after pulling out to the big lead.
I missed it!! What time did it come on? I didn't wake up until 1...
It was on ESPN from 12-1. They started eating at like 12:40 I believe. If you didn't sleep the day away Smile
Kobyashi had a good outing considering how bad he was supposedly hurt.
its hard to believe that you can eat 63 hotdogs, and finish second, lol..yeah it was exciting, and disgusting. Especially when Koboyashi spewed at the end, lol
I was at the Reds/Giants game today and missed it! The mustard belt is back where it belongs..IN DA USA!!!
congrats to Joey.
I was very impressed. Finally, someone was tough (?) enough to wrest the belt away from Kobayashi and bring it back to the USA!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I swear this has to be the strangest form of entertainment I have ever seen. People eat up this stuff (no pun intended). Hey I couldn't even turn away, it felt like I was mesmerized by this sport that is known now as competitive eating LOL.
If this one got your attention you should've watched the Glutton Bowl a few years ago, they were eating jars of mayo by the dozen. Sounds gross but if someone had a scrambled egg eating contest I would take my chances.